Reviews for A New Life
Laguna Girl chapter 12 . 11/11
You're a good writer. Why have you left some unfinished stories? Just wondering.
It's disappointing. I hope you pick it up again these are too good to leave hanging.
Loveforwolves143 chapter 12 . 9/29
This is a really good story. I hope you will be continuing this soon!
Ballerina91 chapter 12 . 9/21
Loving it! Hope for an update soon!
nbrian72 chapter 12 . 8/6
Really enjoying the story & hoping for a update soon.
SassYNoleS chapter 12 . 5/24
I do hope you continue this story !

It's amazing !
jk chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
he asked bella what her number was...I'm pretty sure its only fair that she ask him the same thing...and then be so fucking disgusted...cause we know hes a nasty used up whore...that she tells him to leave...never thinks about him again and hooks up with...who cares! anyone but manwhore Edward!
jk chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I guess I don't understand...if he likes bella and was looking forward to seeing her when he got back...why did he immediately go on a date with tanwhore?

then to go on a date then come to bellas and hit on her? that's fucking tacky!
jk chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
your kidding right? this is a story where bella gets with Edward after hes FUCKED HER SISTER? HAS A KID WITH BELLAS FUCKING SISTER? omg...no just fucking NO
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
When are you going to update ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Yea this is definitely based on smooth talking stranger
Mcjo1257 chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Are you planning to finish this one? I like the bones and would love to see where it goes. I understand if you're reluctant, the other reviewers are real 'a'holes. If he was a real stand up guy from the beginning, the story would fizzle out. Half the fun is watching his want for her force his reform and her need to lean on him force her to trust someone. I like it and hope to see it in the complete category someday.
engee chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Great story!
jk chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
hahaha bella said she has to take care of EDWARD that hes completely dependent on her...
you mean chris? LOL did you not proof read AT ALL?
jk chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
WTH? so he can ask bellas number AND get an answer but bella doesn't even ask him his?/ this is all I want to know!
jk chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
well you just proved the kind of manwhore he is...he likes bella, wants her even but still sets up a date with his whore.
hes fucked up and nasty...I'll PASS