Reviews for A New Life
jk chapter 11 . 12/28/2016
he asked bella what her number was...I'm pretty sure its only fair that she ask him the same thing...and then be so fucking disgusted...cause we know hes a nasty used up whore...that she tells him to leave...never thinks about him again and hooks up with...who cares! anyone but manwhore Edward!
jk chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I guess I don't understand...if he likes bella and was looking forward to seeing her when he got back...why did he immediately go on a date with tanwhore?

then to go on a date then come to bellas and hit on her? that's fucking tacky!
jk chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
your kidding right? this is a story where bella gets with Edward after hes FUCKED HER SISTER? HAS A KID WITH BELLAS FUCKING SISTER? omg...no just fucking NO
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2016
When are you going to update ?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Yea this is definitely based on smooth talking stranger
Mcjo1257 chapter 12 . 9/15/2016
Are you planning to finish this one? I like the bones and would love to see where it goes. I understand if you're reluctant, the other reviewers are real 'a'holes. If he was a real stand up guy from the beginning, the story would fizzle out. Half the fun is watching his want for her force his reform and her need to lean on him force her to trust someone. I like it and hope to see it in the complete category someday.
engee chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Great story!
jk chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
hahaha bella said she has to take care of EDWARD that hes completely dependent on her...
you mean chris? LOL did you not proof read AT ALL?
jk chapter 11 . 2/7/2016
WTH? so he can ask bellas number AND get an answer but bella doesn't even ask him his?/ this is all I want to know!
jk chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
well you just proved the kind of manwhore he is...he likes bella, wants her even but still sets up a date with his whore.
hes fucked up and nasty...I'll PASS
jk chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
I think we need to know how many women hes been with so we..the readers can make a informed decision on wither we want bella to be with him...the way you wrote Edward...hes like the skankiest manwhore out there and if you knew his real number you throw the fuck up and never be able to look at him again.
jk chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Why are Edwards eyes blue?

He dated bellas sister, so he is NOT AN OPTION

He acts like a whore

He seems to wink so much its like hes trying to do that flutter shit fake girls do
jk chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
OMG PLEASE tell me that Edward didn't fuck and impregnate...BELLAS SISTER! cause seriously if that's the case...theres no way in HELL THEY CAN BE TOGETHER...that would just be fucking gross
KeikiBelle chapter 12 . 7/20/2015
I love this story now too! Can't wait for the next update!
Cailley Rachelle chapter 12 . 6/18/2015
Love this, I can't wait for more! :)
Jacob is an asshole- I hope she realizes she is not at all in love with him- if she doesn't already...