Reviews for They Never Knew
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 3/8
Yeah, you succeeded with the creepy factor. Should not have read this at midnight...
Glacier22 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Creepy. :-)
hellseries chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Whoa! Didn't see THAT coming!

But I have a hard time believing Reid doesn't have a deadbolt on his door. ;-)
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ok when you said this was creepy I was expecting some sort of unsub cackling and drinking blood or something equally disturbing but this? This is creepy on a whole different level. I can't even describe the creepy feeling it just left me feeling... Unsettled. Like I had to reread the last bit like 5 times cause it was just like WHAT? I really hope you write more criminal minds stories cause you are freaking brilliant my friend. I wish you luck for future writing.
rabbit keys chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
this was so scary and creepy and bizarre like what even

(but it was oh so good. kudos, darling.)
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
That was weird. I'm glad he didn't kill Spencer.
bricksareheavy chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Oh jesus. Somehow him leaving the would-be-victims is way creepier then him killing them

Im also a huge fan of it because I love Spencer/ Spencer-centric fics with a good dash of horror, but as I love him, cant stand when he dies, so that really limits the Spencer/Horror fics for me :P
BlueHippo317 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Wow. That was really awesome :)
Magic Cabbage chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow I'm a bit blown away by this fic. The way he thought himself to be small, when he was 5 feet and 5 inches (which isn't that bad) was interesting. And how he never hurts them, it's just a test, and just... I just really like all of this. Great job!
animelovernewbie chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Creepy. It actually gave me chills since Reid is my favorite profiler.
gdfmfb chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That. Was. Scary! Especially the "he never knew. They never did" part!
Susanne chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
wow that was indeed very scary and creepy! Great job!
TZ23 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Whoa! Did not see that one coming! Please, please tell me you have a chapter 2! Perhaps from Reids point of view, or the teams investigation, or perhaps the man was fascinated by Reids response and comes back or starts stalking him! This is just too good to drop!
Jean-Moddalle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story, please, update soon.
MCatry chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You managed to build up a lot of tension here. Nicely written piece!