Reviews for All Kill Landing Edge
For Spite chapter 3 . 3/15
Ah, called it. And the dual personality trait of hers really makes the crossover appropriate. Of course, given how _fast_ highly trained ninja are, it will take a lot of taijutsu practice for her to make that ability as useful as Danzo seems to think it is, since right now she's a ten year old girl who missed two years of ninja practice, even if she's in better shape than she should be from that coma.
For Spite chapter 1 . 3/15
Wait... This title... This reaction to consciousness first made me think Sharigan attack but with the title... Kara no Kyoukai inspired powers?

Well, only one way to find out and that's read further.
EAnIL chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
Haha I finish all the chapters so far. If your doing an all female squad Im all in. I just hope that Anko will be their sensei. Hopefuly Sakura master Kenjutsu with Ia-style(fast draw one slash style) Like Ichi the Blind swordman/woman... You should try the manga... Still looking forward to your next installment.
Ero-kun chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Well, I was just looking through the collection of my favourites from the distant past and I stumbled upon this gem thanks to it. It's amazing. I was originally going to complain that this buildup is so long(11 chapters, really?), but your A/N calmed me down so I'll just stick to eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
Writing bunny chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Danzo is involved? Now I'm even more interested.
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Interesting beginning. I wonder what happened to cause this.
outlawpoet chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
A little odd, and interesting. I like this story because it seems to skirt some of the more troublesome "Sakura has a doujutsu" fics, which have become a small sub-genre all of their own.

I always appreciate a good Ino, and Sasuke having a plausible 'rival' and two less fangirls could have a bigger effect than one might immediately think.

Very excited to see what happens next. Danzo is always good for some terrible internal Konoha fear. Here's hoping the elder Ino-Shika-Cho are up to it.
weeksauce chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Well, I'd read this for the excellent characterisation alone. Seriously. The children are adorably childish but not stupid, the Hokage - in fact most adults - come across as kind while still furthering their agendas. In short, people make sense!

The intrigue and the question how this will differ from canon only add to that. As far as the plot goes I like the bit where a rare and potentially dangerous bloodline like the mystic eyes basically puts a price tag on Sakura's head.

Ah well, that's all mindless praise, either way you just gained a reader.
weeksauce chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Hmm. So I'm not the only one that thought that a second personality would eliminate the Yamanaka's weaknesses.

Either way, the dialogue in this chapter is a bit too heavy with the exposition. It works, decently even, but it's still very recognicable as exposition.

Also Ninja's bartering their children's skills and traits ... it's to be expected.
weeksauce chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
For what it's worth I think this particular bit of world building was delightfully written, placed at the perfect pint in the fic and fits surprisingly well.

The tease at the end with a hidden Yamanaka ambition... well I can't wait where this will go. Poor Sakura.
Anne chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
oh, perfect! I'd forgotten how much I loved reading your stories. Sakura's condition here seems to strongly parallel that of Shiki in Kara no Kyōkai, another favorite of mine. so double win for me today!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I needed to stop, so I could address the thing with Kizashi, m'kay?

Thing is, that "Alternate Universe" we see in the "Road to Ninja" movie... it doesn't exist. At all. Despite what we were being told about it, despite the indications it was a "What If?" of sorts, in the actual movie it was revealed to be a fabrication - that is to say, it was Tobi's attempt at "practicing" (so to speak) for implementing the Eye of the Moon Plan.

The RtH AU-verse is also called the "World of Genjutsu", because Tobi makes it as a test-run. In the movie itself, when he uses it, it catches Naruto and Sakura and catapaults them into NOT a parallel world, but the one created by Tobi. The EotMP's purpose - to fulfill Tobi's desire for a world without war - is part of the Genjutsu World, but because it's so imperfect (needing more power), it is instead shaped by the desires of Naruto and Sakura - the former especially wishing his parents were alive at this moment, the latter frustrated with hers to the point she wishes they weren't around.

So, when they enter the WoG, they essentially replace their "counterparts" and nobody is any the wiser - although for some bizarre reason, many people's personalities are reversed.

What I'm getting at here is that I personally believe that neither Kizashi nor Mebuki are ninja in the canon timeline. At all. I think that the only reason they ARE ninja in that world was so that Sakura's parents in the WoG would be dead while Naruto's are alive (because obviously, that justifies the replacement of living vs. deceased - take this as you will).

Mind, I could be critically mistaken about this, and I have no problem with you making them ninja. I just think you should be fully aware of this - if 4th-Hokage Kizashi is ranked that way ONLY in a fabricated world with no TRUE element of divergence, then that doesn't mean he ever became a ninja in canon. If I get proof that he and Mebuki ARE ninjas in canon, I will eat my words, but I personally do not believe this to be the case - because really, why is Sakura such a Neutral Female before she starts learning under Tsunade? Why does she have no techniques of her own, if she's not from a civillian family? This is either a retcon on Kishimoto's part, or otherwise he didn't think of this stuff... Of course, I have always believed that "Inner Sakura" was never actually an individual person who truly existed but rather an expression of Sakura's repressed "true" nature, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

But anyway, final point - don't try and use an AU which is a GENJUTSU CONSTRUCT to justify Kizashi being a jonin. It just looks silly - especially since LOADS of major characters have strong ninja rankings, so he's probably pretty solid anyway and can be whatever rank you like. You don't need to justify making a character we know next to nothing about a jonin.

Depending on where this goes, it might just enter my favourites list. Good luck.

God-sPEED!
Quathis chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
And the older ninja start messing around with things. Throw in Sai, and how he interacts with others, and I see a mess in the future. Until next time.
Quathis chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Of all the trio that will need to lead, Chouji is the one I'm worried about. The others have leadership skills in some way, though in Ino's case that is mainly her bossiness. Should help when the teams are actually formed. Looking forward to how the kiddies react to that news at the Academy. Until next time.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 11 . 3/2/2013