Reviews for All Kill Landing Edge
Odi Eto chapter 12 . 8/1
Did... did Neji actually died?

God, why did it has to come to that? Could it be so that they could integrate Sakura into the Hyuuga clan? So that she could get the proper doujutsu training and the Hyuuga can get the credit in return or something? Man, it's really interesting to see just what kind of scheme the old guys are up to, and how it'll turn out later. I'm also curious about how Ino and Naruto got to be friends at a young age too (before they got to be Genin), and how Naruto comes to know about the Kyuubi truth. And your idea of Sakura's abilities is really unique, too! It's like you got the Eyes of Death and be the one to execute it yourself, with the drawback of having constant headache.

I know that it might be two years late for me to actually leave a review and put this one on my Follow/Fav list, but I just can't help it. This story comes in short pieces but holds the quality of a ten-pages-per-chapter one. Good job you did there!

Odi Eto
Enbi chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
I am dearly excited for this story, and I really hope you update soon. I love the concept, I think it's brilliant.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 12 . 6/13/2015
Wha!? Neji's dead? And Sakura has a replacement. Damn.
catxangel chapter 12 . 12/14/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Such an interesting story! I love it, and I love that you used the eyes of death perception from type-moon!
Suzululu4moe chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
? Neji? Is he gonna be Alive.
Suzululu4moe chapter 11 . 12/13/2014
Hyuugas...hmmm makes sense since a shy Hinata would be a sign of weakness in front of the foreigners.

Lmao the idea that Kakashi and Asuma would actually have to teach and not laze around. With so many clan heirs there out for their hide no more favored duckbutts.
Suzululu4moe chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
hahaha love the dads.. Shikaku for his ingenuity at manipulating the elders and the rest of the clan heads, and Inoichi for turning training and chores in one.

i pity Choji since he is the shy one on the team.
Suzululu4moe chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
shed be the bane of orochimaru, kabuto and tsunade. though Tsunade would most likely have the best chance taking her down given the fact that she has one of the largest chakra reserves in the series so she can spam clones.
Broken reveries chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Not much action I guess, but the chapter's awesome :) I'm a little bit lost reading ch 12 so I'm just gonna read from the beginning again.

Keep up the good work!
Suzululu4moe chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
wow Duckbutt actually pays attention! cute naruto.

hmm Ino... wonder what type of tricks she's picking up. i wouldn't be surprised if anko pitched in to help his coworkers daughter train to become a great ninja

sidenote... does hinata have a crush on naruto since this naruto is partially more angsty than the orignial one since he knows why he is ostracized. Or would she have a crush on Rock Lee since he is loud and strives to become a great ninja despite his crippled chakra network? or even Ino since shed admire her work ethic.
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
Triple the dads in this chapter. interesting wonder how the kids are gonna get shuffled especially since ino and naruto would have been more focused on training... and sakura has that new skill of hers.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
so he wants her to marry a yamanaka male? i guess it makes sense why they'd like it so they won't be sitting ducks when they're doing their mind techniques.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
ino and the parents must be hurt by that...
hmm wonder what type of effect it would have on reanimated edo tensei beings and bijuu.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
uohoh the girl is already having an identity crisis... it won't take much for Danzo to take the rest away. inspired by Kara no Kyoukai?