Reviews for The Interpersonal Relationship Collaboration
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Oh, I LOVE this fic! And if your profile reads true, I'm endlessly excited to realize that my disappointment regarding the date of the last chapter upload is unnecessary. I can't wait to see how else you get Sheldon and Amy more physically intimate. Many kudos on the excellent writing and characterization (they're the most important parts and you nail them)!
Loufiction chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
It's getting hot in here ;)
Great story, I hope to read more very soon :) Keep going on with the great job done with this story :)
radgirl chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Always enjoy when they talk to each other!
radgirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I wasn't sure where the last chapter was going but Sheldon and Leonard's talk was realistic and a great example of their friendship.
radgirl chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I actually thought Penny's thought process was spot on for the level of distress Amy showed.
radgirl chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Very sad for their pain and discomfort but the fic is lovely.?thank you!
radgirl chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Lovely way for Sheldon to put his own spin on Penny's advice!
radgirl chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Nice use of fantasy vs masturbation shower fantasy. Do we know if Sheldon shares similar water placement in his showers?
radgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Lovely and awkward and realistic . Thank you!
radgirl chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Nice text from Amy-thank you!
radgirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
I know I am late to the party but this is rather wonderful!
Ebony10 chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
Love this. I hope you update soon because I would really enjoy seeing the next step.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
You are amazing!
NerdForestGirl chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Wow. Very sweet chapter. I'm always a fan of Sheldon and Amy communicating honestly about their relationship. I'm excited about the next chapter.
SoNicetobeTrue chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Awww we all love cute and shy Sheldon Lee Cooper _
I can't wait to the next chp. XD