Reviews for The Interpersonal Relationship Collaboration
ApritelloIsLife chapter 15 . 11/26/2015
Are you ever going to update this again? ;3;
ApritelloIsLife chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
Fuck. I really like the concept that Sheldon needs to take things slow in most Shamy stories, but I really just want one where all of a sudden he 'hits a home run' with her! Seriously GET OVER YOURSELF SHELDON!
ApritelloIsLife chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Amy: *throws Gerard in trashcan* Au revoir, mon vieil ami
ApritelloIsLife chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I bet I know what's hard, though, Sheldon.. Hmm? Hmm? Is your pole at full-mast? Hmm? Is your joy-stick ready for some 'video gaming'? Hmm? Hmm? Mk I'm done. WAIT! Is your hotdog ready to go into the donut? Lol okay I'm done now.
ApritelloIsLife chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Pun definitely intended.

Hey baby. You be the wind, I'll be the sails, and you can blow me all night long.
ApritelloIsLife chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
You're right. I want to write in this little box. It's like I need to. My entire life rests on snippy comments.

Penny's reaction was priceless! My jaw would have hit the floor, much like it did when April kissed Donnie... ON THE LIPS! That was a perfect day for Apritello... Just as the train kiss was a perfect day for Shamy! AND THEN THEY BROKE THEM UP! AND NOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE US WAIT UNTIL THE END OF THE SEASON GODDAMIT! They better have a really good ending for me to have waited all this time. -_-
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 15 . 11/8/2014
Oh, I LOVE this fic! And if your profile reads true, I'm endlessly excited to realize that my disappointment regarding the date of the last chapter upload is unnecessary. I can't wait to see how else you get Sheldon and Amy more physically intimate. Many kudos on the excellent writing and characterization (they're the most important parts and you nail them)!
Loufiction chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
It's getting hot in here ;)
Great story, I hope to read more very soon :) Keep going on with the great job done with this story :)
radgirl chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Always enjoy when they talk to each other!
radgirl chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
I wasn't sure where the last chapter was going but Sheldon and Leonard's talk was realistic and a great example of their friendship.
radgirl chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
I actually thought Penny's thought process was spot on for the level of distress Amy showed.
radgirl chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Very sad for their pain and discomfort but the fic is lovely.?thank you!
radgirl chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Lovely way for Sheldon to put his own spin on Penny's advice!
radgirl chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
Nice use of fantasy vs masturbation shower fantasy. Do we know if Sheldon shares similar water placement in his showers?
radgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2014
Lovely and awkward and realistic . Thank you!