Reviews for The Interpersonal Relationship Collaboration
Guest chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
You are amazing!
NerdForestGirl chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Wow. Very sweet chapter. I'm always a fan of Sheldon and Amy communicating honestly about their relationship. I'm excited about the next chapter.
SoNicetobeTrue chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Awww we all love cute and shy Sheldon Lee Cooper _
I can't wait to the next chp. XD
teoriapostmoderna chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
I've been loving this story from chapter 1 and this new installment was just as lovely. When stories that follow canon reach the last third of season 6, I feel like my personal opinions on it are getting healed. lol

I'm not very good at reviews, but that last part of the chapter was the right amount of hot and sweet. Can't wait to read more! :)
banshee1968 chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
Thanks, enjoying your story.
banshee1968 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Love the "Hoo".
Gorn on the sofa chapter 14 . 10/3/2013
Wow! Talk about a cliffhanger! I hope you continue this soon! I was very excited to see you've resumed your tale, and I hope you don't give up on it; I need some resolution! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
LOVING this story!
Sursonica chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
finally they're talking about it! yay! loved the chapter and I find myself with no other words than BRAVO! love your writing style and I find myself thoroughly enjoying it. Good job!
Sursonica chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
awwww nonono, it should be a MAJOR AWWWWWW

always love me some Leonard Sheldon friendship and it is true that certain things need to be man to man. Brilliant chapter!
Sursonica chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
Leonard to the rescue yay!
Sursonica chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
although I think Amy's reaction was a bit over the top, I also think she has done it before (Isolation Permutation) so is not entirely OOC.

chapter was short but to the point :)
Sursonica chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
I liked this episode a lot, despite the frustration and angst at the end, sometimes it's necessary and it certainly gives out a nice glimpse of what could have happened to make the last part of S6 so... well, what it was.

again, nicely written and very much on-character for them
Sursonica chapter 9 . 9/30/2013
aww this chapter was so sweet! loved every single part, starting on the theater to the apology/amendment proposition. Brilliantly written" Kudos!
Sursonica chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Loved Leonard & Penny in this one, especially Leonard ticking her into telling him :) Shelly sucks at concealing things :)