Reviews for Small Wonder
kazoua chapter 3 . 12/28/2003
aww how sad, I was hoping to find a good Daikeru story, well with a five year old in it that'll be a hard task.
ja ne
Eevee chapter 3 . 11/1/2002
Will miss it. Well well, I know the problem.
fabianaK chapter 2 . 10/2/2002
Welll...I juts hope this will be a Daikeru, somehow. Reading about T.K. and Daisuke not beeing together, although they once were is a little depressing. -" I think I'm becoming a huge Daikeru fan.

Anyway...keep this coming asap.
tamagochi chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
hey i left a flattering review! for this and priceless! (just ignore my mistake about worthy i was on a shounen-high that day and read a gazillion fics that day and even done 7 pages of mine! ) i like this! although i want to know more about hikari! and please get more taichi? i love taichi! it would be great if he and dai ended up at the end but that would confuse poor Andoru and it would be in-law incest!

karot chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
i think you should continue this because its starting out interesting. BUT i think you should also continue a lovely little story..ohh what was it called? erm..back to the middle? damnit i've been waiting forever for you to finish it. ima be very mad at you VERY soon. soo.. i wanna see a chapter 9 soon :P *awe daisuke with a baby..*
tamagochi chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
i love fics with babies! esp with daisuke! pleeeeeeeeease do more!

i n c o h e r e n t chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
very lovely so far! _ it's pretty amusing too... especially to think that takeru would end up being daisuke's agent. i also thought it was funny that davis asked takeru if he knew how to make formula properly. anywho please continue b/c i'd like to know who the mom is and also see this develop into a possible daikeru pairing! please?