Reviews for 5 Times Loki Tried To Seduce The Avengers And One Time He Succeeded
Maia2 chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Oooh, lovely addition. I love watching these guys work together, and this particular occasion was more fun than others, wasn't it?
Thanks for sharing.
NaruSasuNarufan chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Lol. Amazing what Loki just did to the Avengers. Hilarious! By secretly wanting to bed the Avengers he caused this disturbance! XD I love this story.
NaruSasuNarufan chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
This has just went from hilarious failures (some succeeding) to interesting. I wonder how that'll turn out. Can't wait for the last one! Though I don't want the funny to end..,
Maia2 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Awww. Bruce is awesome. And Loki, hon, don't be so surprised.. have you looked in a mirror lately?
I love Bruce's honesty.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
haha I love it when Bruce gets to show a mischievous and macho side. So few stories show that in his personality.
Boducky chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Aww, poor Clint.
It almost seems a bit... un-Loki like of Loki to want to spare Clint's feelings. I would have expected him to feel a bit more glee at presenting with someone that Clint would feel conflicted about having in his life, and then causing him pain by removing that person from his life.
MidnightCat 5 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Go go go go!
MidnightCat 5 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Oh wow :O biggest twist which was highly unexpected! Can't wait for the chaos to ensue ;)
(my coherency is being accurately reflected in my sentence structure ")
Boducky chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
Heh, I was wondering how you would write the chapter with the Cap... the man is so straight-laced. Well done. (Oh, God, I wonder how he's going to react when the Avengers find out what Loki's been up to... *grins*)
startrekfanwrite chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Thanks for the update.
Dark Tidings chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Poor Loki... I'm glad the ideal ended up someone from Asgard, and unsurprising it was Sif, considering the centuries she's been next to Thor. He should have tested it out beforehand. It's good that he faltered there, since I think success on this deceit might have broken them both beyond repair. For some reason, a shattered Thor is more scary than a shattered Loki for me. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Maia2 chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Oh, poor, poor Loki. I want to hug him forever. May I?
Of course if there's one of them he can't bring himself to... it's Thor. And not because they may or may not be brothers. But because there are feelings involved. There's love there. And hate. And hope. Poor deluded Loki.
And ouch. Well done.
THanks for sharing,
NaruSasuNarufan chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Poor Thor! That rhymed lol. Anyways, I feel bad for Thor. Now Loki... I am 100% sure he WANTED to have sex with the Avengers. His plan behind it all was just an excuse. But he made quite a few mistakes when it came to Thor. Oh well. I liked this! It was awesome!
Dark Tidings chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Normally I avoid the 5 things type stories, because few have real depth, but I'm glad I tried this one. You've got a fantastically well developed Loki, whose amoral nature shines though but glimpses of the little brother that still keeps Thor hopeful showing when he finds things to care about in his targets. I'm glad he didn't get shot down by all of them (unlikely) and that sex didn't always enter the picture even when he got a toehold on their lives. This chapter made me tear up and want to take Clint home and keep him forever!
MidnightCat 5 chapter 4 . 2/28/2013