Reviews for The Types of People in the World
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/1
After your above mentioned drought, you returned with a bang. This was intense. So true to character.
threesquares chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I love those stolen moments. I like the way you wrote this one, like a list. Sorry it took me so long to find it!
Michele
leshagen chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very nice, thanks :D
tantemary chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Welcome back! This was just lovely and so 'them.'
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
They are both in their own way looking for the evidence even though at this point they don't need to.
razztaztic chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, this was so nice. Perfectly captures for me the voices talking in their separate heads.

Loved it.
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
You most certainly are back! And what a way to reach back in and make my heart pound in that way you always do :)

I love this. So much said with such few words. It's their relationship summed up in 500 words and I love it.

x
KKKat chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
beautiful!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
THIS IS A BRAND NEW STORY FOR MY EYES! Lol.

Like I've said... I love the lyrical, poetic quality to this.

And this was the part that really, really stood out to me now:

"He had told her that he knew and in the moment, he wanted to believe that he did.

He still wanted to believe it.

But she had called his bluff.

And the worst part about it was that he couldn't blame her."

seriously, if we had any musical talent, these would be words to put music to. So much love. :D
Jenny1701 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
What can I say - short and sweet - Beautiful.
Jenny
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Very nice. Them to a tee.
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love this. I really like how they are both basically in the same boat with their feelings. Hope to see more of your work.
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
YOU'RE BACK, BABY! :) Love this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Dear friend,

1) I am super glad that you posted this in one go. I feel like I would have had to riot even though you are right beside me if you hadn't.

2) I love that we are friends. That you write things like this that make me feel and capture the old school spirit of the show that makes me so happy and I, at the end of the day (and the beginning of it. And the middle of it. And all points throughout it) get to just be like, we're friends; nbd.

3) I love the perspectives on this. That neither of them are sure but part of the problem lies in the fact that she doesn't know he's just as unsure as she is, and he finds it so difficult to accept that he can be unsure in this.

WRITE EVEN MORE WORDS.