Reviews for Rendezvous
drcuteangel86 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
I horribly missed your updates
It has been ages
Please update again soon
help789 chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Please update
ds96 chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
this is fantastic! please keep writing!
Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This story is so scary! But totally drew me in nonetheless. Will there be more to it?
janny.verveer chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
This is a really good story line! with just the right amount of crazy things, comfort, and sadness :( although i wish baby wasn't left behind! can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
please update soon.
Emmett's Mom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Really hope you continue writing this. I like the premise, and the story.
sarah chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
i miss this story!
are you gonna update it soon
please do
its awesome
ScrapHappy chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
I have to say I am happy I stumbled on this story! You have a really good writing style and the story is really good! You MUST keep writing this. I have to know how they pull this out! I must say that most stories that I come across that are rated in the K's are pretty juvenile but yours is a very pleasant surprise and I am going to give other stories that I normally skip at this rating because who knows what else I have been missing! Keep up the good work, you are truly talented!
dsl116 chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Note to self. Read your scary stories during the daylight hours.
You sure you're not a writer for the show? It was thrilling.
Lyzzybelle chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
This has all of the elements of a good Winchester fic - supernatural entities, unbreakable bonds of brotherhood, vulnerable!Sam and Protective!Dean. Great beginning.
Souless666 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Good read.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Maybe John and Bobby will be there...
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
What did John do to kick this off?
MWrighty18 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Wow chapter 4 and 5 out really quickly. Ive read many fanfics especially pre series supernatural and your creatures 'the soulers' are the BEST monsters, i would honestly love to see them in the season 9. I really love your style of writing, i have read this fic i few times now and i love it your Sam and Dean are brilliant :)