Reviews for EO Challenge: Home is where the Heart is
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awwww. That is so sweet! I love that Dean has a place of his own now.

Nice one. :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That is such a heartwarming and sad little drabble but at least they finally have a home other than the Impala's seats. They need to make her a garage or find a freight entrance to bring her inside.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice moment. Reading it has brought me closer to caving in though, and writing something about Dean's room as well. I'm still trying to hold off from the desire :D
Chick xx
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is cute. :) I know I watched "Trial and Error," but I feel like I've missed something with the memory foam mattress...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh, so heartwarming. And oh, that lucky mattress.
Tifaching chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Oh, that lucky mattress. So sweet, that picture of Mary, but I was hoping for one of John too. (in the ep, that isL!)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
LOVED this last episode. Dean nesting was adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. The return of the brotherly bond and banter was amazing. Gotta say this season has absolutely rocked!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great tag for that episode, it was such a tender moment, something we don't often get.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loooooooovvvvveeeee!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So sweet! Nicely done.
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ah, to be that mattress!
Beautiful. I loved this scene on the show and in your story.
Thank You.
Kailene chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
It amazes me how Jared and Jensen can take the simplest of all lines and put so much heart and soul into them. That entire scene was so sweet and touching to begin with, but with two words, Dean broke me. I was a mess from there on out.

This was so sweet and well-done. You captured the emotion behind the simple act of Dean having his own room (finally) so wonderfully.

K
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh I was okay till he talked to Mary...No, I am not crying, there's just a cold draft in here...
B x
emebalia chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
C'mon that room is awesome, he made a lot out of it. And the picture is just the little dot on the i.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'm hoping for a ton of Bat Cave drabbles this week! Dean and his room (and his bed) were just so adorable...