Reviews for Before The Batman
shadowrider97 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
This is good stuff! I like the fact that his worst enemies (minus the Joker) are now his best friends! Will Red Hood evolve into his more well known form? (Joker) And will Selina follow Bruce on his nighttime excursions?
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
very cool idea for a story. keep it up.
I Run With Sporks chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
*Gasps*
SELINA! YAAAAAY!
I missed her! I enjoy her bantering with Bruce.
"Well, if it isn't Mr. Prim-and-Proper. You got a thing for only coming out during the night?"
"Do you HAVE a thing,"
"I will push you off this roof."
They are- as wrong as this feels to say about the future Batman and Catwoman- so cute it almost burns. I LOVE THEM SO.
...Sorry, Silver.

The Boy Who Would Be Batman just used the word oodles. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?!
I like Silver's outlook on life more than Bruce's. Not that he doesn't have reason to see the world that way, but... I think being friends with Silver will be good for him.

ARGH. HOW DARE SUCH CRETINS TURN WHAT WAS ONCE A NICE THEATER INTO SOMETHING FILTHY?
I can appreciate the fact that it's made a temporary home for a small girl, though- but I do question the safety...
I Run With Sporks chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I FEEL SO CLEVER!
Also, I retract my previous statement about alter egos. Harley is one hundred percent Harley, no matter the age!

Se-liiiiinaaaaa! Love that girl. I'll be patient, I promise.

Roman Sionis...why does that sound familiar? I know I know this guy. Gah, I swear, the second I stop typing, I'm going to remember, and be annoyed with myself. Ambitious kid, though. Already making plans for citywide underworld domination, and not even out of high school!
He could pull it off, too- very charismatic. Good thing for Gotham Bruce is back in town.
I love Silver's name. Silver St. Cloud- Ahhh, it sounds so classy! Selina may have some competition.
Harvey is too cool to worry about people questioning his sexuality. "Let them tell their slander! Nothing shall stand between the love that Bruce and I share. Nothing!" Oh, he makes me laugh. That line alone won him so many Awesome Dollars.
...I wouldn't get too excited though, Dent- those things also double as Idiot Points.
Sporks chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Well, I did promise to read...
Actually, you guys were right! It IS pretty easy to follow, even if you don't know much about Batman. You've been doing a good job!
Poor Alfred. I get a feeling this won't be the last time he has to stitch Bruce up at ungodly hours of the night. I do hope he won't have TOO much trouble getting used to it.
I like your take on the characters from before they were the famous bad guys. Poison Ivy's the shy kid, Penguin's the unpopular guy... I dunno, it's interesting. And also fairly plausible. If they decided not to wait 'till getting older to begin lives of crime, then their personas would really be their alter egos- Pamela gets to be confident and bitchy, Oswald can be feared, Harvey- aaactually, I'm not going to go there. That was sad.
For the moment, I think my favorite of the characters is Selina. I like your version! Curious, tough, and with dignity- very alley cat. I forsee the beginnings of a very bizarre relationship!
Also, in regards to your previous chapter, would "Crock" perchance be referring to Laurence Crock, Sportsmaster? Or someone less obscure?
Dante's Inferno. Okay, sure, why not? Even kingpins read, I guess.
Any chance of an update?
crazedduke chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
haha Dante's Inferno classic
crazedduke chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
well I like this enter strange friends love interest and rivals good show chaps
Mopman43 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Hmm, good so far, but I get the feeling every person you named in this chapter is somebody in DC. Not just think, I am sure of it.

Lets see: Pamela Isley, Poison Ivy
Oswald Cobblepot, Penguin
Harvey Dent, Two-Face
And I get the feeling that Armand Lydecker is Scarecrow from the description.

I'm sad I couldn't get more.
crazedduke chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
well this is interesting to say the least kinda like a messed up pre-quell do whaat you conglomerates do