Reviews for Day of Reckoning
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Ugh... I always hated that woman even if she is fictional. People like her sicken me. You can't just abuse someone because of their appearance. Like really. Especially since she just lost her family and her dominant arm. What kind of person does that? It's just too heartless. But that last sentence/thought of Jaime's kinda unnerved me.

The first thing I thought of was a f*ckin decepticon getting that woman out of jail and they team up (well really she's being used) like that dude in the third movie. It just sends shivers down my spine. If Jaime sees her again that gonna cause a lot of mental pain and physical if that woman gets her hands on Jaime.

Amazing work. Gotta love over protective autobots. Damn, I really wish I could meet one. Them again who wouldn't. Aw man... Now all I'm thinking about is the third movie where Ironhide was vaporized. I understand that Jaime could revive him like with Jazz but Jazz was only ripped in half. Something Ratxhet could easily fix, but Ironhide was destroyed into billions of pieces. Not that I'm doubting Ratchet's skills but there's a limit on how much you can really fix. Unless you of course change that in your storyline. Though the storyline of your first and second book didn't really change because of the All Spark stopping her. The only difference was that Jazz survived. Well died but was revived. Keep up the good work though. I love both the your stories and these little fillers. Your definitely one of my favourite writers now. :)
AllSpark Princess chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Now that's what I call a short trial.
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Wow. That defense attorney is a real douche. I mean c'mon! That comment was way uncalled for! Stupid jackass...
Kaijuqueen13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Ding dong the bitch is gone
PepperCornPie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
this was a cool oneshot, though i was hopping for more action or thrill. Something like Miss Narcissa trying to attack, but i guess that wouldn't of been so relistic. Still great anyway. I like how you portrayed Prowl!, so great : )
have an awsome day
PepperCornPie
Shadow Katakura chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awesome One-Shot my friend!
Jazz's lil ninja chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Woohoo thw witch is gone! Cant wait for Free Fallin stands interestin! Update soon! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
"Mr. Gesalt" reminds me of "gestalt", the word dubbed for combiner Transformers. LOL. He sounded like a Con. LOL.
Frostbite2014 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
LOVE IT! : )
princesszora chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
YES! COME ON CHARLIE! LETS DANCE TOGETHER! :D

Yayz, *claps hands*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
love it love it love it
Hawkie-chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Heeeey Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while Ive just been buisy but imma give ya some of my thoughts now! You did a fantastic job on the jury scene and perfected the kind of emotional reaction you would find in a court. Plus how glared at Jaime in the end probably sparked some new udeas for what might happen in the future Now thats all I have for now but I'll be sure to go read the sequel when it comes out!
Autobot Mech-Ops chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Girl, i ain't lesbian or anything, but i fragging love ya right now!
N Harmonic chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
sunstreaker! bring him in! reunion!
Rayne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Yes! Justice has been served with a slab of badassery on Prowl's part. 'Nuff said.
Well done hubs. Would like to see more explosions perfreable done to Miss Prune-Face but this works too.
-Rayne