Reviews for Maria, Maria!
hsmrmae chapter 10 . 3/20/2011
I know it's been years since you've written this but I just had to say that I love it!
JonBgirlT chapter 10 . 3/3/2004
That was *sniff* so great. It was funny as hell too. My Favorite line was "Holy Maybelline". I almost fell out me seat when I found out that Jared was gay. Liz was such and evil B*tch I wanted to slap the sh*t out of here, excuse my language. I'm a candy girl so of course I loved the happy ending.
LadyGreenDragon chapter 10 . 5/2/2003
I LOVE THIS IT IS WONDERFUL!
Samvy chapter 9 . 4/21/2003
That is it. I see that you have complete in summary. I hope that is not it. I want something bad to happen to liz. PLEASE OH PLEASE don't let that be the last ch.
LadyGreenDragon chapter 8 . 4/19/2003
I CANT WAIT! MARIA WILL CHOOSE LICHAEL! SHE WILL TELL MAX THAT SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIS IMAGE NOT HIM!
LadyGreenDragon chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
hey this is soo GOOD i cant wait to see what happens, who is she going to choose michael or max i hope Michael because no matter what your reading or writting maria and michael belong together

LGD

PS. Brendan Fehr is so damn sexy
Samvy chapter 7 . 4/18/2003
I really like how you portrayed liz and max in this story. I hope you post soon.
A Different Kind Of Yellow chapter 6 . 12/28/2002
I just can't believe this. Liz is such a wee bitch! Weel you know what uv gotta do!
Rapid Ruby chapter 6 . 11/21/2002
Love that Isabel, Tess and Maria are friends

Can't wait for more
linn chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
update soon! love the beginning. and more M&M
linn chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
update soon! love the beginning. and more M&M
linn chapter 3 . 8/27/2002
i want M&M to be togheter...

Michael was really stupid so i want him to do anything he can to get her back!
linn chapter 2 . 8/26/2002
wow what a nice friend Liz is to Maria...

But i agree she should not dress like a slut. She should be the one she is..
T.B Aurellios chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
heh heh. Funny.
Rae chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Great job! I can't wait to see who she picks...I want more!