Reviews for Oh What A Night
Sitkah chapter 20 . 5/13
i really liked the start of the story, but it felt like you left out the drama, the feeling etc. just to move the plot along. That one was good, but decisions were made without any understandable reasons and the reader cant relate. what was with Klaus dueing those 6 weeks? he must have heard about the birth and about the truth. if the reader doesnt know his side of the story, he doesnt understand why there is a happy ending. I sure as hell dont, because in the last chapters Klaus was a dick for absolutely no reason and Caroline just forgives him, because it fits the plot, right? Of course...
lime green lily chapter 20 . 5/12
I felt the last chapters were rushed. I was disappointed with the lack drama between everyone. There were hardly repercussions shown. Caroline is a forgiving saint. She almost lost the baby yet we don't see Rebeka calling her brother frantically or Klaus' reaction. We needed more drama.
WaitingForBrilliance chapter 20 . 9/15/2016
The last few chapters were too rushed and not fleshed out enough. A little disappointed since I loved the story up until Caroline left the hospital after the ball. Klaus should have been there when she gave birth. :/
Faraheim chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
LOVED IT
GossipGirlVampire chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
Amazing story, please more
Guest chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
wiah there was an Epilogue, not just one short klaroline scene one year later, this last chapter was not very good in comparing with rest of the story.
Klarogasms chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
I had to keep myself from crying because I knew that there was going to be a happy ending :) This story was lovely and I'm so happy that I finally finished reading it :) You are an awesome writer, sweetheart!
MentallyDazzled chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
Please update soon MD xx
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
That was a lovely read
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
This story (and Klaus' reaction) sounds like Klayley and the baby story arc. Can't imagine it to be Caroline in that position.
winchestersauce chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
I've spent the past 3 days reading this entire fanfic and I absolutely love it. It's so adorable! Update soon!
21stseventeen chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
This was really well done - thanks so much!