Reviews for The Bonds We Weave
paracuties chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
OOH THAT'S GOOD. I've always felt Bunny treated Jack really, really unfairly. And apparently the whole RotG fandom felt similarly and thought the need for them to have a closer relationship because of that... O.o

But this is good! I enjoyed reading it!
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This story needs more reviews, so I will give you one :)
I love the way that you wrote this. The style, the word choice, the character development, all of it was wonderful.

I hope that you still write, because you are brilliant at it.

Take care
-Cor-
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This makes me want to cry!

Thanks for writing & sharing.
Drowning Ostrich chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
That was a lovely (and sad) little journey. :)
StoryLover149 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
An excellent read. It was written really well, and I like how, even though there are breaks within the scenes, the overall story flows together. Great job!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Lovely.
Moonumb chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
One question, was Bunny time traveling to see Jack from before?
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This... this was sooooo good! It was amazing, and soo soo much fun to read. Even if it was bittersweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
interesting, i would love to see more developement on why they are messing with space time.
Frostbite chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Oh this is SUCH an adorable story... (Coos happily) you are a great writer
Thinking Without Speaking chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
so sad, yet so awesome. i am nearly crying. i am so easy.
Bakoneko chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I really love this. Just so you know.

Thank you for sharing!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is beautiful!
midknightmist chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
cute. thanks for sharing
Esse chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh, this is beautiful! And I love that Aster will be spending the rest of eternity giving Jack the hugs he *wishes* he could have given during those three hundred years.

I love the way you put this together; it flows so *well* and is heartbreaking and hopeful at the same time. Love love love this story, love *you* for writing it, and I'm going to read this again. Right now. Because - love.