Reviews for To live and learn and let go
Kaz chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is really very good, lovely writing. Thanks for posting. Kaz
AlwaysJustCastle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Yup I like it!
I just remembered that Rick never knew About the letter!
You did good!
X suus
MoonlightGardenias chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was so great. I like the way he was patient and waited until she was ready to tell him what she needed to say. Great job!
Mark C chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was good.

It's not all that surprising for Kate to feel the way she did, especially on the anniversary of a Royce's death. I liked how you had them go to the Haunt and Kate talk to Castle about him. She needed an ear and Castle was more than willing to be one.

I liked how Castle comforted Kate as they talked about Royce. That was certainly what Kate needed and it showed.

The ending was great with Kate not wanting to be alone and being glad of having Castle in her life.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was lovely. So good.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was sweet :)thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Please write a chapter about Castle to. Maybe about his first love Kyra. Kate doesn't know what happened. He can explain how she left him after years without an explanation. And that that was the reason he was so mad at Kate for leaving after season 3, because he thought she didn't come back.
genedoc chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
please make this a longer story it is so good
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Nice! Enjoyed it!
RussoFilms chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awh. That was sweet and cute. I loved it(:
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like TA, that they talk about Royce, in their way of not talking about him.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Sweet. I like this.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
We rarely get to know the full extent of the impact we make on someone else's life... for good or for bad. What a great tribute to Royce!
naybaybay chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
"Sniff" Really beautiful! I actually really love Royce stories, and this one is no exception.
StanaticObsessed chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Love this! And I could so see this conservation happen between Castle and Beckett on the show. Great job!

Official Castle FanFiction Critic