Reviews for The story of us
Guest chapter 130 . 2/19/2016
Continue with it let Letty and go back and start a family and have a happy life with no criminal records and no problems just happiness and love between Dom and lettg
TheArianaGrande chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Can you please do a sequel to this story still in letty Pov but continue this story
Guest chapter 120 . 12/30/2014
It gets me the way Dom claims in the movie that he would rather die than go back to prison, yet here he is doing all this illegal crap. I totally agree with guest that there are enough able bodied adults to pay the bills without resorting to crime!
VanessiaJones chapter 92 . 10/15/2014
I LOVE IT
Vanessia Jones chapter 91 . 10/15/2014
I actually love the whole book so far
I just didnt know how to review at first
im so dumb at first i thought that i had to sign up at first but obusously not okay im rambly i should stop talkinn now anyway i love this book it is truely amazing how you wrote fast n furious
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
my name is angelina
Bri chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Here we go again. Why is that you think Dom hasnt changed? From the movies he has changed his way. Since when did Dom make all the decisions? NEVER! He cares for Letty's opinions and would end up doing whatever she wanted. His all about making her happy. And I pretty sure they have grew up from cheating. They've been apart long enough to know who they have. Cheating isn't a option. It almost seemed your annoyed with them, so it seems like your bashing them. Makes no sense. Literally, almost the whole story makes no sense! No hard feelings.
Guest chapter 130 . 7/10/2014
Can't believe you left it in that cliff hanger!

I also can't believe that Letty is already forgiving Dom! She has zero anger at him for leaving her in the DR?! For making a stupid decision on her behalf?! For not staying together, no "ride or die" after he promised that they would?!

And worse, Letty assumes Dom will be angry with her? What about her being angry at him? She was injured and lost her memory for over a year trying to get Dom back..!

Meanwhile it's been only a year and a half since the crash and Dom has moved on with another woman-making a life with her in a way he was not willing to do with Letty. I guess it was too dangerous for Dom to stay with Letty ( the woman who stayed by his side for a decade no matter what bulkshit, cheating, disrespect, and illegal activities he subjected her to) but somehow it was safe for him to make a life with Elena... ?!

Dom's gonna have some major explaining to do. And if I he is anything other than joyful that Letty is alive , shocked, remorseful that he left her and that she got hurt trying to get him back, guilty for moving on without her then I'm not sure I'm going to read that story.

If this is another example of do messed up but Letty ends up apologizing to him.l, then what's the point?! We might as well be reading the old chapters again and again.

A relationship/marriage is a partnership of equals. Dom has never (in your story) actually treated Letty as his equal. He feels free to make decisions for her but doesn't like to let her make her own. And because she wanted to get him back ( because he made stupid decisions over and over-which is why he is wanted bY the police) she nearly was killed. What has Dom EVER done for Letty that is ever a tenth of what she does for him?!

I hope you show a more mature Dom who has finally actually changed after experience ing life without Letty.
Guest chapter 129 . 7/10/2014
It was weird that you didn't stop the chapter midway when Letty's car was blown up. Too much in one chapter! And what about Dom's POV?! Like in prior chapters!

I hope you show his reaction to hear about Letty's "death". I hope he suffers with guilt and regret every single day! Consider it his penance for all the years of hurt he cause HER for so long.

Then maybe, MAYBE, for once in his miserable life he will actually appreciate Letty the way he should!
Guest chapter 120 . 7/10/2014
You know, it's amazing how many thousands of people manage to pay their bills and get through college without resorting to dangerous and illegal activities!

Has Mia ever heard of federal student loans?
And don't they have four able bodied people working living in the house? (Dom, Letty. Vince, and Leon-and Jesse! That's actually five!). Five working adults should be able to support one household!

It's too bad Letty just goes soon with Dom's plan. She and Mia are both smart enough to find other says to earn money. And I agree with Letty that accepting her mothers money would have been much better!

Basically Dom would rather risk his life (and her of his friends) and risk going to prison rather than swallowing his pride and accepting money that is leginimagely Letty's! Sad!
Guest chapter 119 . 7/10/2014
I don't think Letty should marry Dom until he shows her that he considers her a true equal in their relationship. No more "I'm the man of the house you need to let me make decisions for you" bullshit. If he does it now, it will only get worse!
Guest chapter 118 . 7/10/2014
"But I'm the man of the house and I need you to let me make those decisions."

Is he kidding here? Don't Vince and Leon also love in the house. And what is this the 1800s? Man of the house my ass!

Dom has never proven that he can make decisions. And being in a relationship ship means being equals! Dom needs to understand this!

And the whole part about Dom junking Mia was pregnant pissed me off! It's the girls fault for being pregnant?! Wow! That sounds like he cheating man-who're that Dom used to be! I guess I thought he had changed ... Guess he really hasn't!
Guest chapter 117 . 7/10/2014
"Promise me you'll never leave me."

"Dom-"

"Promise me."

Interesting that Dom wants Letty to promise not to leave him when we all know what's coming: he is going to leave HER in the DR! Ironic , and foreshadowing!
Guest chapter 116 . 7/10/2014
So how is it that we are several years later and Letty is still playing the same games making Dom jealous as she did after he cheated in her. It's like déjà vu. They haven't changed in 2-3 years! Each time Dom promises he won't hurt Letty and each time her hurts her anyway. Each time Letty gets pissed and tried to teach him a lesson (by breaking up with him or going on a break). Each time she uses a random guy to make Dom jealous but ends up telling Dom that the only one she wants is him (say to mess up your plan to teach him a lesson). Ps it is not cool for her to get that guy beat up! She KNEW Dom would go ape-shit crazy!

It is a never ending story of Dom messing up l, Letty trying to teach him a lesson but giving in way too fast, so that Dom never actually learns or changes.

Sigh. Please break this cycle!
Guest chapter 115 . 7/10/2014
Best chapter in the bunch!

Letty is showing fantastic insight!

"You're never thinking Dom and I'm so sick of it."
"Come on Let I said I was sorry."
"Sorry doesn't cut it Dom, you always say you're sorry but you never actually mean or else you wouldn't do it again. We're not kids anymore and I don't have time for these stupid games."

"Well I don't want it to work like that anymore, having sex doesn't fix our problems it just pushes them away."

"Flirting with other girls and letting them think that they have a shot with you is cheating Dom. Even if you have no intention of actually getting with them its still being disrespectful and it's just wrong, if you want to be with me then be with me why do you need your little army of skanks hanging on you all the time?"

He shook his head at me letting me know he understood and then I walked out. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I need to be away from Dom for awhile. It just pissed me off how he thinks that he can just let anybody come up and disrespect our relationship like that, I don't think he understands how much it hurts me when he lets girls rub their grimy hands all over his body and how he allows them to flirt with him. If it was just this one time I'd understand but he does it all the time and I'm just so sick of it.

"I'm saying that he wants to go flirt with other girls and have them rubbing up on him all night then he doesn't need me. I'll back off and he can do him and I'll do me."

"You're going to breakup with him?"

"I don't know, I don't want to but can you blame me? There's no other girl in the world that would put up with his shit the way that I do"

"I want him to want to be with me as much as I want to be with him, I don't know how but somehow he needs to prove it to me and if he can't then I don't think we're going to workout."

"I still can't picture my life without him but at the same time I need to start taking care of myself and being my own person. I've never done anything for me and it's about time I start."

The saddest part of this chapter was Mia insisting that Letty get back together with Dom after Letty explained his much he hurts her with his behavior. It's like Mia doesn't care about Letty as a person, as if Mia does to expect Dom to be a better person, as if Mia doesn't want what is best for Letty - but rather what is convenient for her (Mia)

And you continue to write it so that Dom messes up in every chapter. This time he does it more than once! He finally starts to grow a little (even if he couldn't figure it out for himself at least he finally pushed the skanks off of him). That was great! But for him to let Tila Tran of all people KISS HIM was ridiculous. He shouldn't even talk to her much mess allow her to get close enough to talk in his ear and kiss him.

It's like he wants to mess up!