Reviews for Envy
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I really like this story. I can see why Thorin envied Gloin. I wonder how old Gimli was in human years at the time of Bilbo's quest. Eleven? Twelve?
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Really good.
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
XD now we know why Thorin has grey hair strands

Fili and Kili drives him nuts xDDDDDD
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Very nice! There are not many stories featuring Gloin. Really liked his conversation with Thorin (I'd forgotten they were related).

Well done.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
oh, this was lovely. my fave line was this: "And they are not yours?" the younger dwarf replied in a soft but pointed tone. - because thorin really WAS like a father to them. :)
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
The end... XD

Very nice. The discussion was amazing.
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Very nice story! But quite sad, also, when one thinks of their end...
TW0 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
ah as always this is very well written and I love how you give us the chance to get a brief look into Thorin's head!
really nicely done thanks for sharing! :)
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Aww that was sort of sad and humorous at the same time. I really do wish our wonderful heirs of Durin held a different fate. It's really not fair. Yes, Gloin should be thankful what Gimli was able to remain home. Poor Thorin, besides the stress of everything on him, the quest, his past, the safety of his company, he also has to worry about his nephews. What a burden he must be carrying on his shoulders. No wonder why he's so grumpy. But I am glad that Fili and Kili are able to bring those small rare smiles to his face.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
"And they are not yours?" the younger dwarf replied in a soft but pointed tone. Thorin looked over at the two dwarves in question thoughtfully, a smirk pulling back on his lips.

"That is dependant upon on their behaviour that day."

So sweet, yet so sad. (sniffles)
Cockapoo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Ack. This stories hurt so much because we KNOW how it ends for them...but it was beautifully done none the less :)
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so so good. I love the foreshadow and worry that Thorin has.

Happy to see a new story from you. I'm already looking forward towards the next.

Take care and Happy Writing!
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I really liked this, I hole you will write more about the nephews and uncle :)
chestry007 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I loved this. So sweet. :)