Reviews for The Meaning behind Birds
whatthehellwasithinkin chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh goodness, this is everything i thought it could be and then some. I love the way this ended. Finally sound and color when they meet for the first time.
For some reason when I started reading this I imagined the world's he was in a gray blur, Ichigo being his fir st glimpse of actual color and sound.
Either way, it's sweet that he began caring for him knowing he wouldn't be known. Ichigo turned out to be his freedom, yes? And because it's open ended there's always the possibility of them becoming friends or maybe more. Ichigo deserves happiness as well.
Foxy-Scarecrow chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
THAT"S SO SWEET!
Annoying Owl chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Beautiful.
m.s chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
They fall in love and get happily married!
God, I really love this one-shot
I also love the fact that this was published on my B-day! :D
sa-shii-mi chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I didn't really understand the end but I loved the story and the idea :)
JustLoveiT663 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
God, does it ends there? Just truly hate it to end like that. (Thinking of the next plot and melts.) Hehehe, maybe leaving it that way was JUST FINE!
Cyanide-And-Strawberries chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
(Hurls pitchfork)
*Sobs* Why would you end it there?!
Its brilliant!
It needs MOAR!
I need to know what HAPPENS!
Nah- actually dont change it this way I can finish it off myself in my head and thats awesome XD
Ambie Lovina chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This made me cry a little. It's beautiful and sad and I can't even. I just can't.
Evan46 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
It was truly a beautiful story. I really liked it and I thank you for writing it. Though I do not understand why such a wonderful story garnered such little reviews. Oh wells, here's one from me anyway. I loved how you made Grimmjow the angel in this story. It does suit him.. Though I felt really sad that Ichigo could not see him and he will never know that there is someone that is caring for him. And Grimmjow would never be acknowledged by the person he loves. All in all, it was a great story.
Aimiko chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Is this a one shot?
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I liked. :D
minata-nya chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I don't think you made a bad ending... I find pretty good :) And your fiction is great, I really liked it
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
omg I can't believe you ended it there :( it was really good.