Reviews for From Geek To Chic
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/20
That was really cute. I loved that when she came back, she brought her strength back with her. Letting everyone know that Edward was her boyfriend. Telling Esme off at the party. Clocking Esme and breaking her nose! Befriending Emmett. What shocked me though, her tattoo came with her. Wow! Looks like you never did get to that epi. Unless it stands alone separately. Fun read, thank you.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/20
That was hard to read but, completely necessary to get her back home . . . back to sixteen years earlier. Back to Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/20
That meeting was fantastic. Of course, Esme and her father made sure her contract had these stipulations in them! They both knew Esme was nothing without Bella. Nothing at all. Which will be evidenced in how the company crumbles once she's gone. Well, it would if she didn't go back to being seventeen again. At least we now know why Edward was kissing Bella. It must've been when she came to, after this whole fiasco and she just kissed him. Having all the knowledge of what she woke up to sixteen years in the future, she grabbed on to him. At least that's my best guess.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 6/20
Well, that really sucks. Now that it happened, I do remember that part from the movie. Still hurt to see her come so close to turning her whole life around. She made it this far. He really should've told her about him being engaged. Why did he kiss her? Not only once but, twice! That's not fair to Charlotte :(
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/20
I'm glad she and Edward went and got their matching tattoos. Really glad she went back to brunette! I hope that it wasn't Edward on that answering machine. Or, Rose trying to warn her of something. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/20
Well, I learned a lot from this 'first date' with Carlisle. Obviously, Esme and Carlisle have been seeing each other for years behind Bella's back. All those off and on times, were him going off with Esme. Esme made sure to keep Bella so busy that she wouldn't see anything around her. And, Carlisle kept her hopped up on drugs to make sure she didn't see anything. They've been playing her since high school and she's never noticed. Or, because she was so far up her own ass, she didn't care. I like that she went to Edward after and kissed him.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/20
Awwww, that was a sweet first kiss.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 6/20
She is stupidly falling for this. She's going to be expelled for this. Then no college for her. Esme will blame Bella for getting caught and the whole school will be evil to her, even worse than ever before. Edward has nothing but her and her well being in mind and she can't see that.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/20
She's also gullible? Not a good combination that Bella has. I have a feeling that Esme is setting her up for a giant fall. One that forces her to do something she would never do. Edward sees right through the BS and Carlisle is just as clueless as Bella. This party is a very big mistake. Let's hope that Edward doesn't get drugged so that he can't help Bella. As I have a feeling, pictures will be involved as blackmail.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/20
She's desperately pathetic and completely clueless. Clearly Edward likes her and all she is seeing is his brother. Poor Edward. I feel more sorry for him, not Bella. She's bringing this hurt upon herself.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 16 . 2/11
i only clicked on near the end that it was like 13 going on 30, such an amazing story going into my favourites
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Wtf you stop there? Good read... Tho my bitchiness was in full force i guess.
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Good. Tho again, he only adds you hurt me as not getting with her? How bout, you became a whole different person, QUEEN b, big ONE here, FUCKING his brother. Lived a life he knew was fake, became a slut by the sounds of it. And just really, not the person he WAS in love with. Plus new 32 bella was what? 13 years to late. At least she found out her "Best absolute friend" loved her for her, she was just... I hate to say it... persuaded by peer pressure the "social ladder" to notice.

I'm sure if edward tried to be the 'it' guy, Bella would have noticed him then. She wanted to a queen bitch. How else would she notice a hot guy?
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
-_- ugh... honestly is the only fucking thing you having them note is she broke his heart in h.S?
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
No i love you actually. I feel great edward moved on, surprise you hid it like this.