Reviews for From Geek To Chic
robertpatzlover09 chapter 16 . 2/11
i only clicked on near the end that it was like 13 going on 30, such an amazing story going into my favourites
LolaTheSa chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
Wtf you stop there? Good read... Tho my bitchiness was in full force i guess.
LolaTheSa chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
Good. Tho again, he only adds you hurt me as not getting with her? How bout, you became a whole different person, QUEEN b, big ONE here, FUCKING his brother. Lived a life he knew was fake, became a slut by the sounds of it. And just really, not the person he WAS in love with. Plus new 32 bella was what? 13 years to late. At least she found out her "Best absolute friend" loved her for her, she was just... I hate to say it... persuaded by peer pressure the "social ladder" to notice.

I'm sure if edward tried to be the 'it' guy, Bella would have noticed him then. She wanted to a queen bitch. How else would she notice a hot guy?
LolaTheSa chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
-_- ugh... honestly is the only fucking thing you having them note is she broke his heart in h.S?
LolaTheSa chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
No i love you actually. I feel great edward moved on, surprise you hid it like this.
LolaTheSa chapter 12 . 10/6/2014
-_- i suppose i should accept that? If you're copying directly from the movie then the probability of me not seeing it went to 100%.

It's not that i dislike the fic, but the women bella became, this edward lived through, the fact he doesn't bring up that OH, you've been with my brother for 16 yrs whether you remember or fucking not as a reason to not be with her or need time is fucking brothering me. I get that she now acts like the girl he loved but come the fuck on. Does he fucking love her that much that the past 16 years of his is forgivable and a afterthought? No bitterness at all. Fucking get real.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
honestly... I hope grown edward atleast tells her. "hi you been fucking mu bro for 16 yrs... Doing shit i longed to do with you... I need time to think." atleast. And not be a totally love sick pathetic pony. -_- i'm bitter...
LolaTheSa chapter 10 . 10/6/2014
Wtf? How the fuck are you having edward do this knowing she's been with his brother for 16 years. No matter what bella is right now, it's 32 yr old bella.
LolaTheSa chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
honestly with all the shir she was made aware of, wtf honestly?
LolaTheSa chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
...this shit is bittersweet. -_-
LolaTheSa chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
honestly, if this is how the movie went. Fucking disgusting, leaves him likes he's nothing, 16 years with his brother and with people he hates. Why is he so open to her?
LolaTheSa chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
I haven't watched 13 going on 30 but no. Fuck no, his bother? Ew. She left him like nothing. Fuck her
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Bella is blind... O_O not very observant... What is her I.Q? anyone can see ed likes her...
IloveSethy chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
This was super fun to read. I love '13 going on 30', but I enjoyed reading this so much more. Got to laugh, cry and awwwww. So thanks!
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 9/7/2014