Reviews for Misstep
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/6
Sadly, this makes sense. Thorin is angry, and Bilbo isn't someone he's known all his life, or a powerful wizard.

It's always easier to hit someone who won't hit back, too.

Here's hoping that Thorin will learn this lesson well.
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow! Poor Bilbo! My sweet child. Very sweet internal battle-very well-written.
DedicatedReader chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Admit it, you love messing with Bilbo, don't ya? He's just so easy love.
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I liked this, it was short but it did make a good point. Great work!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Very good.
TimeLady945 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Uh. I just keep rereading this and it never gets less gutwrenchingy painful and angsty. So than you for introducing that feeling to me and that you have the skill to continue doing so.
May Eve chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Huh. Interesting scenario, and well done with it. I'd love to see a reaction piece.
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
oooh...dun dun dun!
Bilbo, Bilbo, u are too forgiving! If I were you, I would've made him suffer for raising a hand against you!...But I'm not; it IS called THILBO for a reason...anyways, I would love a sequel!...then again, I would also like the hobbit films to never end, but that's not gonna happen...alright enough babble, great job! loved it!
Childatheart28 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Its a good message for everyone:
Being hurt is no excuse for hurting someone else.

Very sweet I love Bilbo!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Loved the Sutle forshadowing
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I like how you show Thorin's regret after he hit Bilbo.
Hobbit-Sized Writer chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
So, after reading "The Price of Gold" I went to your profile to check if you have any other "Hobbit" stories and I realized that I had already read and fallen in love with all of them. I just recently got my own account and started reviewing and keeping track of my favorite stories and authors and you are certainly one of them!
I like the way you describe Thorin's and Bilbo's relationship. There are similarities in all your stories but they are still so different from each other. I hope to read a lot more from you in the future!

Now to this story: No words for this. I love how you always describe Thorin's guilt so well. And Bilbo's reaction is so Bilbo. His heart is just too big for words. Awesome job!
Jukka chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
There is so much emotion in this, and it so well written. The ending is great, but... sad.
elvesknightren chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
awesome story,poetic ending :)