Reviews for Icy Bridges
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 1 . 4/14
THAT was unsettling and I loved every moment and yesss Harry is a sight to behold in water. I loved that moment of theirs where their fingers mirrored each other
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Creepy
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hehe... lovely.
Death'sSymphony chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Tom would always be that psychotic madman. But oh well, we love him that way :))
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love It! Please do like a sequence f one shots showing the future of this au, with like tom and harry and tom killing people. 3
TheRedLight chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Omfg you scared me for a moment. Honestly, I think you should make this into more than a one-shot. You are an amazing author :)
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
At least he saved him :)
thebellowingpixie chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm squealing my little fan girl panties off here. You write the most horrifically love stories ever. It's a beautiful thing. I'm completely obsessed with your work. Thanks so much for writing and sharing these phenomenal works of fiction with the rest of the world.
Shadowed Voices chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
this is beautiful. a little rough, but still beautiful.
laughing senseless chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ahhh this is amazing! You have an utterly remarkable knack for writing stories with plots that I would normally detest and turning those plots into fascinating, extremely well written, captivating stories. I adore your writing!
love00dark chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
dios continua
por favor!
blondebutnotblonde chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wo very dramatic... i like it :D
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
awww like this!
It was twisted, and for that brilliant.

Great rappresentation of Tom :D
poppet15 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Gosh I love your writing!
Just the various way you portray Tom and Harry and yet essentially they're still kind of the same is awesome.
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Fantastic, dark, deceptive, and very thrilling. Tom is perfectly in-character, and I would have loved to see where this would've gone were it not a oneshot. Well done.