Reviews for Accepting The Truth
kikistimi chapter 1 . 6/26
You write some amazing dialogs... It's usually hard to follow really long and continued dialogs, but yours just feel authentic. You're a great writer.
ncbexie25 chapter 24 . 4/22
Loved this
ibterismith50 chapter 19 . 4/19
I just don't get how Harry should forgive and say he's sorry to people who sat out to control and hurt him even if it was for the so called Greater Good. I could understand about his parents and Siri. But not for one moment do I believe he should have gone through with the abuse of any kind to justify that is like saying what Hitler did was ok because of course it was for the Greater Good for man kind. Ok I'm done ranting I was an abused child who grew up to be an abused adult. Now I'm just a lonely non trusting adult. You see even with countsling things that happen in life just doesn't go away when the bad things stop. It takes years of working through stuff to be able to let go an forgive not only yourself and others, sometimes the hurt is so great that forgiveness is impossible even if it is wanted. That's why I was ranting (I also didn't realize it was a trigger for me) so I apologize and I do enjoy your story.
luramos chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Me desculpe mas odiei só li até cap 7 como lily e james podem sacrificar um bebê , e Harry aceita-los de volta eu iria faze-los sentir toda dor e fome que ele passou e não iria deixa-los perto de mim nunca mais.
Blushing One chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
I just read the entire thing. It's actually really good. There are several grammar and spelling mistakes throughout but otherwise, a great read. Any chance at a sequel?
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
I'm very happy that Harry and Sirius are together. I happy that Harry's parents are alive. I'm surprised that Harry agreed to help Draco, but I'm glad that he did. I really enjoyed this story.
dragonlover chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
AMAZING!
serenityselena chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
oh my... that was quite the story... nicely done...
there were some really shocking revelations for Harry and his friends but they managed to get over them and they are all looking forward to a life free of Voldemort and his cronies :)
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
You misspelled Yaxley.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Um, actually I think Bill was the Weasley with the long hair and the fang earring.
Charlie was more muscular, with burns all over his arms.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
You made a mistake with Voldie's mother and uncle's names.
His mother's name was Merope, not Merepe.
And his uncle's name was Morfin, not Morphan.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
PADFOOT!
Venus914 chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
The Marauders didnt talk about Remus! I know he died but no one talked about missing him. He lived a hard life with no money and job security...didnt the Potters looked out for him? Sirius was in Azkaban so he's excused.
Padfoot Heir chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Continue this Please...I want to Know what Happens with Sirius and Harry
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
You know I have always hated dumbles. you just made me hate him more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »