Reviews for Accepting The Truth
Fan chapter 7 . 5/5
Im going to read the story all the way through but, I just dont think it is realistic that he would ever forgive his parents or Dumbledor... When betrayed he has an awful temper and this is wormtail level of betrayal.
Kris chapter 6 . 4/6
Suggestion: Lily should not have had to ask who Arthur was because they were in the order together, and I doubt that his appearance has changed too much since his twenties.
TalaDentro chapter 6 . 3/11
Well.

I'm sorry but this is ridiculous. Why would any of them go along with this? People can overcome hardships and become strong but generally abuse is exceedingly difficult to get over and the way you wrote this, dumbledore basically kept saying he killed off people so harry would have to look to himself - that's dumb. His being abused and not raised in a happy home is what made him lack self-confidence. Same thing when Sirius, and Dumbledore for that matter, died. He blamed himself which meant he ended up doubting himself. It's stupid.

And since it took so much manipulation to force harry to fit the prophecy it just makes it all the more clear that there's no way the prophecy refers to him.

Also Tom Riddle wasnt raised by his parents so who cares if they were evil or not? Also no one is born evil, it is always a mixture of nature and nurture. While you could argue that being conceived via love potion had an impact, and there were a lot of messed up genes from his mom, his being raised in a neglectful and abusive environment had more to do with his becoming evil than anything else. And that is emphasized by the books. Harry and Tom were similar in how they were raised but it was their choices that made them different.

Those are all problematic but my main issue is this just kidding no one died, they were alive the whole time thing is just ridiculous. And i dont see lily and james going along with this, esp with their son being purposefully sent to an abusive home.
hawkswench chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
I'm sorry, I love your stories but this chapter is so much B.S. James and Lily did betray Harry in the worst way. If knowing the prophecy ahead of time they could have raised Harry to be confident in himself and his powers. Harry being raised with the Dursley is why he doesn't believe himself to be powerful. As far as forgiving Dumbledore that easily hell Harry need to do a wandless magic and send every knife at Dd for the life Harry lived.
kikistimi chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
You write some amazing dialogs... It's usually hard to follow really long and continued dialogs, but yours just feel authentic. You're a great writer.
ncbexie25 chapter 24 . 4/22/2015
Loved this
ibterismith50 chapter 19 . 4/19/2015
I just don't get how Harry should forgive and say he's sorry to people who sat out to control and hurt him even if it was for the so called Greater Good. I could understand about his parents and Siri. But not for one moment do I believe he should have gone through with the abuse of any kind to justify that is like saying what Hitler did was ok because of course it was for the Greater Good for man kind. Ok I'm done ranting I was an abused child who grew up to be an abused adult. Now I'm just a lonely non trusting adult. You see even with countsling things that happen in life just doesn't go away when the bad things stop. It takes years of working through stuff to be able to let go an forgive not only yourself and others, sometimes the hurt is so great that forgiveness is impossible even if it is wanted. That's why I was ranting (I also didn't realize it was a trigger for me) so I apologize and I do enjoy your story.
luramos chapter 7 . 11/12/2014
Me desculpe mas odiei só li até cap 7 como lily e james podem sacrificar um bebê , e Harry aceita-los de volta eu iria faze-los sentir toda dor e fome que ele passou e não iria deixa-los perto de mim nunca mais.
Blushing One chapter 24 . 9/10/2014
I just read the entire thing. It's actually really good. There are several grammar and spelling mistakes throughout but otherwise, a great read. Any chance at a sequel?
thewolf74 chapter 24 . 6/15/2014
I'm very happy that Harry and Sirius are together. I happy that Harry's parents are alive. I'm surprised that Harry agreed to help Draco, but I'm glad that he did. I really enjoyed this story.
dragonlover chapter 24 . 11/28/2013
AMAZING!
serenityselena chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
oh my... that was quite the story... nicely done...
there were some really shocking revelations for Harry and his friends but they managed to get over them and they are all looking forward to a life free of Voldemort and his cronies :)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 24 . 10/10/2013
You misspelled Yaxley.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Um, actually I think Bill was the Weasley with the long hair and the fang earring.
Charlie was more muscular, with burns all over his arms.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 14 . 10/10/2013
You made a mistake with Voldie's mother and uncle's names.
His mother's name was Merope, not Merepe.
And his uncle's name was Morfin, not Morphan.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »