Reviews for Only If It Counts
ryu238 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Honestly I feel that this could be almost taken as cannon considering that's how close ranma and akane here are to their manga counterparts.
zardoz582000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Nice. Very nice. You've captured Ranma and Akane's personalities very well. Keep up the good work.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
You definatly need to do more fics about Girl-Ranma and Akane because I don't see enough of them!-

This was cute and sweet and you keep Ranma and Akane true to themselves, so this was a great story-
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Nice oneshot. It's always fun to get the chance to look into the rare quiet moments between Ranma and Akane. I like it!
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Aw! That was really and truly awesome. VERY IMPRESSIVE, nicely done, adorable. Keep writing! _
ee970 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Read this a long time ago but realized I never reviewed.. This is such a sweet story! I always love your prose, it's so beautiful and poetic even while containing enough bluntnesses to be Ranma's POV. Really nice work!
liz chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
great fic)

i think you should write more chapters on how they deal with what happened.

just me...

yy8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
this was really sweet!
sylk chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
That was one of the more adorable Ranma stories that I've ever read. Pure fluff, but then, there're times where anything more ruins the moment. It doesn't hurt that they're my favorite pairing either, boy/girl or girl/girl. I'd offer a constructive critique except I can't think of anything I'd improve upon - excellent work!
MuslimBarbie chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
sweet, but kinda wierd. but still sweet!
Juniper James chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Aw, this one's going on my favourite's list _
alnykleo chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Oh, so sweet. :) You definitely can write lovely Ranma fics too. I can sort of see this happen...
DemonBlade chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
CrimsonLily chapter 1 . 8/11/2002
I like the fic. In my opinion though I think Akane knows that the kiss does count. It's a good fic and I liked it a lot.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
aww, how cute! (umm ... no more words .. to describe .. yeah ..)