Reviews for Ten years later
Noah Earl Graves chapter 26 . 7/25
the ending is very satisfying
Noah Earl Graves chapter 26 . 7/25
I honestly did NOT expect this to be this good. You've exceeded my expectations with an epic margin. My kudos. You deserve more reviews. I was actually hoping that young Shizuo would dwell on his feelings some more but then again this is good too. I haven't read a fic this epic in quite awhile and boy am I glad to have given this fic a chance. The writing style is reallt quite nice and the pacing is close to perfect. I love it! XD Oh and by the way, Tsugaru sounds so hot.
Uchiha250 chapter 26 . 7/21
That was a lovelt fic. Thanks for taking your time to write this for us.
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 26 . 6/26
Fue hermoso me ha encantado esta historia he de admitir que al principio decía que no le veía esperanza pero enserio que me ha enganchado y definitivamente no me arrepiento de haberla leído. Arigatooo 3
Jxzzyra chapter 26 . 2/11
This story is amazing! I was squealing when I finished reading this. No words can describe how much I love this fic.
Nekton chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Wouldn't it be amazing if Izaya was the reincarnation of the demon king and his job was to dominate all demons (including vampires) and his weapon is a big ass gun and had a cat girl teen as a companion just say'n?
Izaya4ever chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Aw sweet ending is sweet.
I was kinda expecting it to be bad ending for Izaya, with him becoming vampire master again. But lucky for him you were kind and had the Shizuos save him.
That good Izaya really deserves to be happy.
Gomerah chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
I truly do find very Rare fanfics like this, trust me I read new ones everyday. But I have never had to go on such a long and deep journey like this one, u truly have amazing talent and I want u to know that I loved this story and read every word of it. And u might not even get this but I just want u to know it was amazing thank u so much for righting it I truly I joyed every word :)
N Harmonic chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Did Izaya have her head?! Is that canon or something you made up?
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
Aww well that ended nicely. I still miss Tsugaru's persona though... But thanks for the lovely story :)
Evilkitten3 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
I just had a mental image of Izaya calling Shizuo. "Shizu-chan, help! I've kidnapped myself!"
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 26 . 1/19/2015
Once I read izaya saying "This is a bar" my tears just rushed out TT it so beautiful! Im literally speachless on how to say this is one of the most wonderful omg I just cant find the words to put how wonderfullyAwesome this story was to read! Absolutly great I loved it.
Anjitzuh chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
The KidaxIzaya vibes were good though, dunno.. but ME like it... hahaha.

. . .

Okay... Now I see that I'm not really being faithful to my OTP ;_;
But I just don't know; For me it seems the story itself or "the relationship" is going on a little too quickly, like.. "Well, I've been looking for you the past ten years and now I love you.." well.. It kind of makes sense but a the same time (at least for me) not.

I can't deny the fact that there was some "sexual tension", if you could say, before the time travelling and etc. (In our "fujoshis" minds")..

Just... *sighs* well, don't pay me attention though, I just..

I guess I have to keep reading then!
left account chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
I didn't expect much when I clicked on this story, to be honest.
Now that I've read it all?
It's a stroke of genius! I have no idea how you thought of such an intricate story- the time lapses and the two universes link in perfectly, the whole future vampire izaya fitting the one that went back and was killed.
You broke my heart to pieces when Tsugaru disappeared. I didn't cry.. My eyes were just watering. Anyway, it hurt, but this story was just so great! Definitely one of my favorite stories on this site!
Please continue writing, and amazing job!
Vagnes chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
It's a good thing you didn't say "vampires" in the summary because I would have skipped over it. By the time the word "vampire" popped up I was too enamored with your writing style to care. I love the plot and the characters and the style of the whole thing, so I'm now off to plunder your author page. Many kudos to you. I will also heap cake and macarons upon you for your awesomeness.