Reviews for Ten years later
Gomerah chapter 26 . 5h
I truly do find very Rare fanfics like this, trust me I read new ones everyday. But I have never had to go on such a long and deep journey like this one, u truly have amazing talent and I want u to know that I loved this story and read every word of it. And u might not even get this but I just want u to know it was amazing thank u so much for righting it I truly I joyed every word :)
N Harmonic chapter 15 . 7/30
Did Izaya have her head?! Is that canon or something you made up?
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 26 . 5/14
Aww well that ended nicely. I still miss Tsugaru's persona though... But thanks for the lovely story :)
Evilkitten3 chapter 19 . 4/18
I just had a mental image of Izaya calling Shizuo. "Shizu-chan, help! I've kidnapped myself!"
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 26 . 1/19
Once I read izaya saying "This is a bar" my tears just rushed out TT it so beautiful! Im literally speachless on how to say this is one of the most wonderful omg I just cant find the words to put how wonderfullyAwesome this story was to read! Absolutly great I loved it.
Anjitzuh chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
The KidaxIzaya vibes were good though, dunno.. but ME like it... hahaha.

. . .

Okay... Now I see that I'm not really being faithful to my OTP ;_;
But I just don't know; For me it seems the story itself or "the relationship" is going on a little too quickly, like.. "Well, I've been looking for you the past ten years and now I love you.." well.. It kind of makes sense but a the same time (at least for me) not.

I can't deny the fact that there was some "sexual tension", if you could say, before the time travelling and etc. (In our "fujoshis" minds")..

Just... *sighs* well, don't pay me attention though, I just..

I guess I have to keep reading then!
left account chapter 26 . 7/17/2014
I didn't expect much when I clicked on this story, to be honest.
Now that I've read it all?
It's a stroke of genius! I have no idea how you thought of such an intricate story- the time lapses and the two universes link in perfectly, the whole future vampire izaya fitting the one that went back and was killed.
You broke my heart to pieces when Tsugaru disappeared. I didn't cry.. My eyes were just watering. Anyway, it hurt, but this story was just so great! Definitely one of my favorite stories on this site!
Please continue writing, and amazing job!
Vagnes chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
It's a good thing you didn't say "vampires" in the summary because I would have skipped over it. By the time the word "vampire" popped up I was too enamored with your writing style to care. I love the plot and the characters and the style of the whole thing, so I'm now off to plunder your author page. Many kudos to you. I will also heap cake and macarons upon you for your awesomeness.
Jezebel-Chan chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
At the beginning, I thought 'Vampires? Not a huge fan but it sounds interesting... I'll give it a go'. Then, I fell in love with it. I read it so quickly, that I'm really sad it's over! But, I have to admit, I'd love to see Izaya actually going crazy and then turning the world back to what it was like (If that makes sense...) Though, the story was amazing! One of my favorites!
Edainwen chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Hell! that ending is so scary! hell! damn! truly is... terrible! damn! all is setting up! please!... hell im truly afraid becouse my mind is saying damn! something whent wrong izaya went berseck makehim all forget they lived in the bar searching for him. old shizuo did not dissapear he went bac to his time just like izaya did when he fullfit all he need to do in that time... hell... shizuo in the bar! the vampired trapped in the black point n the missings news of peoples hell this is a truly terrorific fic becouse damn all could still happen! n the thoughts of izaya! human being under him! hell this was not a fluffy ending to me it was Terrorific! damn! n i still don't felt that the loose of shizuo eye was explained! he said "eye to eye" but ... i truly felt it didn't closed right an eye for what? i truly thinkg shizuo must have rip one of izaya's eyes but like a vampired he regenered it,... n still there is the letter... when it happened? after he free himself? before the gang get him? OWWWWWW i love the magnific plot you made! ahahhahahahah so...are you are sure this is the ending?... i can totally see izaya laughing when all shizuo dissapered for celty's head, damn can think of a happy ending for them TT_TT so sad... see ya Edainwen
RedVengance chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
Omg this made me want to cry, and made me smile like some sort of idiot while reading it! I LOVE THIS FIC! It's beatiful!
Headless dullahan chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
SOBS *happy tears* SOBS
Loved the charecters. So realistic.
I'm so happy. (And I kind of spammed your reviews XD Ops. XD)

Don't stop writing Shizaya, please.
Headless dullahan chapter 21 . 1/28/2014
Shizu-chan how could you? :(((((((
( damn it,that's perfection)
Headless dullahan chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Omgfff so interesting. Kyahhh.
Headless dullahan chapter 13 . 1/25/2014