Reviews for Ten years later
Jezebel-Chan chapter 26 . 20h ago
At the beginning, I thought 'Vampires? Not a huge fan but it sounds interesting... I'll give it a go'. Then, I fell in love with it. I read it so quickly, that I'm really sad it's over! But, I have to admit, I'd love to see Izaya actually going crazy and then turning the world back to what it was like (If that makes sense...) Though, the story was amazing! One of my favorites!
Edainwen chapter 26 . 3/31
Hell! that ending is so scary! hell! damn! truly is... terrible! damn! all is setting up! please!... hell im truly afraid becouse my mind is saying damn! something whent wrong izaya went berseck makehim all forget they lived in the bar searching for him. old shizuo did not dissapear he went bac to his time just like izaya did when he fullfit all he need to do in that time... hell... shizuo in the bar! the vampired trapped in the black point n the missings news of peoples hell this is a truly terrorific fic becouse damn all could still happen! n the thoughts of izaya! human being under him! hell this was not a fluffy ending to me it was Terrorific! damn! n i still don't felt that the loose of shizuo eye was explained! he said "eye to eye" but ... i truly felt it didn't closed right an eye for what? i truly thinkg shizuo must have rip one of izaya's eyes but like a vampired he regenered it,... n still there is the letter... when it happened? after he free himself? before the gang get him? OWWWWWW i love the magnific plot you made! ahahhahahahah so...are you are sure this is the ending?... i can totally see izaya laughing when all shizuo dissapered for celty's head, damn can think of a happy ending for them TT_TT so sad... see ya Edainwen
RedVengance chapter 26 . 3/11
Omg this made me want to cry, and made me smile like some sort of idiot while reading it! I LOVE THIS FIC! It's beatiful!
Headless dullahan chapter 26 . 1/28
SOBS *happy tears* SOBS
Loved the charecters. So realistic.
I'm so happy. (And I kind of spammed your reviews XD Ops. XD)

Don't stop writing Shizaya, please.
Headless dullahan chapter 21 . 1/28
Shizu-chan how could you? :(((((((
( damn it,that's perfection)
Headless dullahan chapter 17 . 1/28
Omgfff so interesting. Kyahhh.
Headless dullahan chapter 13 . 1/25
Hot. So hot *o* drools
Headless dullahan chapter 6 . 1/25
Orihara Izaya the badass :)
And yeyyyyyy Shizu-chan ;3
Saffron Wings chapter 26 . 1/8
This story made me cry. Congratulations.
Fyrshi chapter 26 . 1/2
Despite all the spelling/grammatical errors that I picked up on while I was reading this (yes, I must apologize for putting that there, but I guess I'm just really pedantic when it comes to errors in writing) I really, really loved the intricate plot that you weaved throughout this story, and the rollercoaster of emotions that you conveyed to readers like me along the way. Well, it seems that if someone reviews after me- that is, if I'm the 250th reviewer- then you'll get your wish of over 250 reviews, so kudos to you for that. Anyhow, regardless of the slightly sub-par English at times (if you would like me to, I can re-read your story again and point out anything obvious that may need changing, but it's up to you if you'd like to take me up on my offer) I really, really liked your story, so thank you for posting it up and taking me along on a cool journey with your imagination C:
Midorima chapter 26 . 12/30/2013
That, my dear author, was gold. I just spent the last hour reading your wonderful story. I very much enjoyed it. Thank you so much for writing it. I am no wordsmith, nor am I good with words, but I wanted to leave a short review for all your hard work. Congratulations. This was beautiful.
anon azure chapter 26 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
Shamisaly chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Omg. I normally hate vampires, but I really liked them in here *_*. So sad that it's over though ;-; ... But ahhhhhhhhh thank you so much for this amazing ff :3
SebastianMichaelis21 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
I started reading this a couple days ago after coming across it on a google search. I have to say, I was unsure at first of how interesting it could be to keep me entertained for 26 chapters. But I must say it's incredibly entertaining and I love it so far! I'm almost sad to find myself quickly approaching the end, but at the same time I'm really curious of what happens! A letter written hastily in blood? Oooh it's getting so interesting! D
Guest chapter 26 . 11/11/2013
Love this story!
Ok, now i'll start silent bodyguardXD