Reviews for Ten years later
GreenDragon03 chapter 26 . 4/12
Absolutely amazing!
Kris Senju chapter 26 . 3/1
yes everything is better now.
Kris Senju chapter 26 . 3/1
yes everything is better now.
ashleytorres2123 chapter 26 . 1/5
I have to say, I normally don't like reading alt universe fan fiction that stray pretty far from cannon, but I'm glad I did read this one. This story was so suspenseful! And hot. I kinda wanted a lil kidaxizaya smut mixed in but I'm happy with shizaya x2 lol. I couldn't help thinking of The series, True Blood, as I read this though lol. What with the vampire bar, use of silver to detain a vampire and the drinking of the vampire blood causing a high. Lol.

This story though could have explored further with Izaya falling for future Shizuo and present Shizuo. It seemed a lil rushed to me. Izaya spent like what, only 3 days with future Shizuo? Idk maybe his thoughts as to his attraction for Shizuo should have been explained a bit more. He obviously was attracted to present Shizuo before traveling to the future. Also, epilogue of this seemed to hint at as equal. Since Izaya began feeling a sense of superiority over his beloved humans and there were still people that began to go missing, although Izaya didn't become evil. On another note, the reason for the time travel wasn't explained. Nor what that blue light was that transported them. Unless it was due tocelty's head like I think you meant. However, this isn't explained thoroughly enough, in my opinion.

Other than that, this was absolutely great to read. Vampire hunter Shizuo sounds hot. Don't know if I'd be able to accept plain ol' Shizuo after having that version of him if I were in izaya's shoes lol. Also, I'd have loved to have seen a power struggle between the two now that Izaya can match Shizuo' strength. Anyway, thank you again for this! (:
NoahEarlGraves chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
the ending is very satisfying
NoahEarlGraves chapter 26 . 7/25/2016
I honestly did NOT expect this to be this good. You've exceeded my expectations with an epic margin. My kudos. You deserve more reviews. I was actually hoping that young Shizuo would dwell on his feelings some more but then again this is good too. I haven't read a fic this epic in quite awhile and boy am I glad to have given this fic a chance. The writing style is reallt quite nice and the pacing is close to perfect. I love it! XD Oh and by the way, Tsugaru sounds so hot.
Uchiha250 chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
That was a lovelt fic. Thanks for taking your time to write this for us.
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 26 . 6/26/2016
Fue hermoso me ha encantado esta historia he de admitir que al principio decía que no le veía esperanza pero enserio que me ha enganchado y definitivamente no me arrepiento de haberla leído. Arigatooo 3
Jxzzyra chapter 26 . 2/11/2016
This story is amazing! I was squealing when I finished reading this. No words can describe how much I love this fic.
Nekton chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Wouldn't it be amazing if Izaya was the reincarnation of the demon king and his job was to dominate all demons (including vampires) and his weapon is a big ass gun and had a cat girl teen as a companion just say'n?
Izaya4ever chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Aw sweet ending is sweet.
I was kinda expecting it to be bad ending for Izaya, with him becoming vampire master again. But lucky for him you were kind and had the Shizuos save him.
That good Izaya really deserves to be happy.
Gomerah chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
I truly do find very Rare fanfics like this, trust me I read new ones everyday. But I have never had to go on such a long and deep journey like this one, u truly have amazing talent and I want u to know that I loved this story and read every word of it. And u might not even get this but I just want u to know it was amazing thank u so much for righting it I truly I joyed every word :)
N Harmonic chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Did Izaya have her head?! Is that canon or something you made up?
Crimson Rose Blooms chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
Aww well that ended nicely. I still miss Tsugaru's persona though... But thanks for the lovely story :)
Evilkitten3 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
I just had a mental image of Izaya calling Shizuo. "Shizu-chan, help! I've kidnapped myself!"