Reviews for Winter's Eve
ghostsmemory chapter 12 . 3/25
Love it update soon pls
Oh this is good my first slender story woo!
TheHungryRainbow chapter 2 . 2/12
Dear. 5'12 is 6 feet. Nothing wrong with it but it bothered me. Carry on. ;3; Crawls back into rabbit hole
Awesome...i only have two words-fucking awesome
nonmetric chapter 3 . 2/5
5 foot 12 inches is the equivalent of being 6 fert tall
Mister. Enigma chapter 12 . 2/4
Nice chapter, I loved that you had his Brothers appear:D
Kiki's Stories of Awesomeness chapter 11 . 1/30
Lovly story!
But quick question, when do Trender, Splender, and Offender man make their apperences?
DumpsterHipster chapter 7 . 1/12
Awwwwwwww
DumpsterHipster chapter 4 . 1/11
HAHAHAHA
Awesome chapter
DumpsterHipster chapter 2 . 1/11
Hilarious hahaha loving it
stripesthetiger11 chapter 11 . 10/26/2014
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD
You updated! WOOOHOOO!

And a bonus! He admitted he loved her!

And a lemon... I see... That's... Good.

"Oh god why did I compare her to ham?" Couldn't help but laugh.

Wow... You've still got it. Update soon.
Big fan chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
What i like about this story is you havent waited a million chapters to get to the romance, and Evelyn isnt one of those angsty mary sues who just listens to popular rock bands, constantly goes on about how awful and sad she is and wears black goth clothes all the time like other slender stories, she is well rounded and the writing is good. I also like how you chose a different mythological creature in the last chapter instead of jeff attacking her or something :) well done
major-fangirl-in-here17 chapter 11 . 10/18/2014
Actually, if this is your first time writing this, i wouldn't have know. you wrote it like you have been writing this for years... plus your fingers are no longer innocent...
Ecstatic Fang Dealer chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
LMAO I can't believe he compared her to ham! I was DYING when that happened. xD

Anyways, nice chapter and nice lemon! I never see too many good Slender fics with lemons! Keep up the good work! I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Karkatsbabe chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
You did great for it being your first lemon! w