Reviews for Five Gadgets Tony Invented For SHIELD's Convenience (1 he didn't)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 6 . 10/31/2014
OH MY GOD BRUCE. lol super funny and very creative! A perfect ending! Loved the entire thing :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
This chapter is perfection - I love how you've slowly built up the feelings, and I really think it's completely in-character for Tony. And it's absolutely adorable that Nat came to chat with Tony. Well done!
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is GOLDEN. I smiled through literally every line! Excellent start!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 6 . 5/13/2014
hawkward. did robert actually use it? great now my oc decides to review
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
yep lupinica would have minded to. and she would have been the one to tell steve to go down there
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 5/13/2014
and at this point, my oc would then apear and say " stark what the others and steven have been trying to say is the good captain returns your affections so just court him already."
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
hehe actually my oc wouldn't do much in this one.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
haha. oh stark hiliirous. and my oc would have the password of "i'm gonna kill you stark!"
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
ha. though ifthis had een in one of my sequels. my oc would have said "thor you may be a prince, but each and every one of our friends are the equivalent of lords and ladies, so get of your arse and relive lord robert from toaster duty, make them yourself you lazy buffoon!" she's got an attutide similiar to loki's ut she is good.
AlAngel chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
A really good story. You got the characters just right. So well done, I love the story 3
ThePotterMalfoyProblem chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I'm dying. Halp. *laughing too hard to tpe staright*
difinityone chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Poor Bruce...o.O
lily.parker chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
Oh my god. I can't even. Oh my lord. I just... Speechless. I'm absolutely speechless. Your writing skill is out of this world. Like my mind was just literally (okay not literally) blown. My mom may or may not get mad at me for leaving brains on her squeaky clean floors now because of you :P.

To be honest when I first clicked on this story I was not really expecting much. I feel like too many authors on fanfiction tend to mark their stories as Humor/Romance and while they may be romantic they're usually not funny at all. That's exactly what I was expecting when I clicked on this marvelously marvelous work so imagine my surprise when I read a chapter and I laugh, and can't stop laughing because it's just so funny.

Your characters are perfect. Tony is perfect. Reading the words that portray his arrogant personalty is like watching him in Ironman/Avengers. All your other charecters were perfect too but Tony really blew my mind.
It's almost like you're not a real person but secretly the Avengers cast working on this story as a team building exercise. That's how spot on your characters were in my head. I was so happy by the end of your story because it just made my day, possibly even week. Whenever I read stories longer than 2 or 3 chapters I usually don't finish them because authors can't hold my interest for that long but by the end of this one I felt my heart break (didn't I just say I was happy...). I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this can't be happening" (yeah the spider on the wall thinks I've lost my marbles but whatevs :P) because I didn't want this to end.

I'm sorry for this super long review but it's really all just your fault for being too awesome. So yeah... Thank you so much for making my day by being amazingly amazing at what you do :)
zoe the god chapter 6 . 3/10/2013