Reviews for Movie Night
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 1 . 2/28
I loved it! really adorable story 8D
IzXaRose chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
omg! these to are sooo cute together
fireflii chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
HAHAHAHA I FUCKING LOVE THIS. It's fucking perfect. The best part is I can relate SO MUCH. My parents took me to see the first HP movie when I was 5 or 6. Voldemort's face on the back of Quirrel freaked me out so much I didn't even want to go NEAR HP until I was 15/16 (I have regrets because its my favorite series).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Awww so cute X3 I can so see Ryoma as a little 4 year old! *squeals* And the wuv you! Lol I bet Ryoga has some good blackmail now :D
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Awwww! That's all I can say!

That was just so freaking cute! Gah, I love it!

This is why I love Ryoma and Ryoga brotherly fic. Unbelievably cute! Makes me wish I had an older brother too!

Keep up the good work!
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Aw so cute lol
PurpleScorpion chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awwwwww... you gotta love a Baby Ryoma- especially when he's with his aniki.
YuiKudo chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh my God! So cushe! It's just so cute that saying cute isn't enough.
IsmiHana chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
that's funny, little ryoma scared of voldemort XD
good stroy! keep writing
swanfrost chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Ahhhh this is so cute :3 it's nice to see some friendly brotherly fics of these two :)
Under A Cloud chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
It's Harry Potter for goodness sake; Ryoga thought incredulously, what could you possibly be scared of?

I totally absolutely loved that line LOL. The entire story is just so adorable and had me squealing all over (my dad looked at me weirdly because I was grinning stupidly)

Me wuv you too for writing this! Thanks! :)
Kagehide chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
chibi ryoma's soooo CUTE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww so cute love it! :):):)
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ohhh Ryoga, despite what you may say you know you love spending time with Ryoma 3... besides... do so as much as you can because it won't last forever...
Miu Di Nuvola chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Now that was just adorable.