Reviews for Meet my F-A-M-I-L-Y
AngelHeartObsession chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard while reading this!
I liked how you took the sanest person in the relationship and gave him the most insane family. XD
Keep On Writing!
Rikka-tan chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
This is hilarious! Poor Kagami (or not). Now he know how it feels to be Kuroko, lol :D
Will you write Akakuro next? I love that pair to death. I can't wait to read it XD
sherphy chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
good chapter, I like it and it's very funny.
sorry for reviewing so late but I had no time to read it this weak.
anyways, I'm impatient to read the next chaptes. :)
denOden chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Waiting for KagaKuro part, and Akashi, Lolz, hurry update
TheReihani chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
lucky item is comdom...hahahaha
well,good chapter XD
xbluerainbowx chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Haha! Kuroko's parents really know how to scare Kagami. Even Kuroko bluffs Kagami that they're not his parents. Most funniest thing is Kuroko's family really think other people has lower presence compared to them. Looking forward to the next couple! :D
fangirlintensified chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I'm seriously blaming you for making me laughing. In the middle of a class. Whaaaat? Sob. And then my friend was like "Ey, (My name)! Why are you laughing?" And I was like "giggle. Giggle." Like some mental patient. Who just escaped an asylum. Just, sigh.

Nice story! I-i love it so much! Update faster, will you?
animefan106 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Hehe... Hahaha! XD. That was priceless. Misdirection overflow worked perfectly with this. I pray for Kagami' s sanity. I do wonder how the eye color works out.
Kuroko, please do not joke about your parent's in that way. I even got confused when he claimed that they were not his parents but his aunt and uncle.
R3iga1004 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
please make it AKAKURO THAT WOULD MAKE ME JUMP IN JOY!
ROFL this chapter was so hilarious that i fall off from my chair laughing so hard by the time i finish reading XD
owhhh take that kagami know how kuroko fell to be left alone!
hihih kuroko is such a tease
a great chapter
tq for your hard work
till next time
sherphy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
are you going to do the meeting with Midorima's family? cuz that would be awesome.
anyways it was a good cute story. keep it up
whiblarat chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Hi again My family seems like the sanest people, compared to Takao's now o.o" I imagine Shin-chan's parents now, all serious and buisnesslike. And now imagine Takao and Midorima parents getting to know each other..
You should continue with other GoM members! Although I'm not their fan, at least at the moment. Season 2 of the anime may change my mind xD Thank you, once again, and have a nice day :)
TheReihani chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
LOL nice XD
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lmfao this is so hilarious ;3 in the universe which Takao is sane ;3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
plz make this a collecting of oneshots!
xbluerainbowx chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This is super funny! I totally agree with Midorima's remark that Takao is the sanest person in the family! Do continue with other pairings! I think you can pull it off well like this one! :D