Reviews for Goodbye Academia
BeckyRose chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I loved it! You should do a sequel for when they meet at Bart's!
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Kinky. Love the student angle. Super HOT! Well done :)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was a great one shot but if you ever decide to add to it I will read it happily!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was incredibly hot. Nothing more to say except of course that Sherlock is a fool at the end. Fooling himself most of all. Great job.
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I would love to see a follow up of him bursting into a morgue and finding her there. Or maybe he doesn't even notice her, too caught up in his deductions as he sweeps in and then out tell Lestrade. And she's startled to see him in his natural element, so much more alive than he was as her student, sitting in a lecture hall - the way she only saw him look while he was with her.

But anyways, Kudos! This was a fun read :)
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Fun at first, then kinda sad. For both of them.

Thanks for posting.:)
SexyKnickers chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
You should totally extend this and make into a story. Like, they could meet up during one of cases and start a relationship. Anyways love it ;)
zuckerwuerfelchen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
all of your stories are simply amazing! so different between them but always brilliant!
i have 2 question for u think u will write an other sherlolly story in the send me the thrones universe? because i would really liked to see them as a married couple and how their relationship evolves..and secondly i wanted to ask u if u would think to write a sherlolly story,with an arranged marriage between them in the victorian age?
sorry for my english ,i am greek
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh u have to continue this story..i would like to see sherlock's reaction when he will find molly in the morgue...
girlyb chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I think this is a perfect jumping off point for a part two. Fucking WOW! Thank you and keep em coming! Um, literally.
Prisia Lex chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You know Petra you never ceased to amaze me with your Sherlock/Molly stories. As usual, your smut fics are mind-blowing. I love the idea that Molly's the professor while Sherlock is the student, after all Molly IS older in the series.

I agree with the others, I hope you'll continue this. I'm thinking they'll meet again at Barts after 5 years and, yeah, we know the rest. Nevertheless, it's your decision that will decide the fate of this fic.

The end is fine and it's open-ended anyway! We readers can make up our own versions! I'm looking forward to your future stories!
librarygirl157 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013

I mean, thanks for the story Petra, it really sucked me in. :)
kawoosh chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was so good! Made me wish it was an ongoing fic instead of a oneshot.
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh please tell me you are adding another chapter of when he runs into her again...great job!