Reviews for Poppy Evans
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/3
I hope Vernon goes to jail ... or, better yet, the gallows for this crime. I'm sorry, but where such vicious crimes are perpetrated upon children, I have no mercy and no qualms about the death penalty.
I loved this book! I finished it quickly because it was so good! I would definitely read a sequel of you made one!
serenityselena chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
great story :)
tricorvus chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
that was a thoroughly enjoyable story
tricorvus chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
that was wicked
deeply funny moments as well
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
poor Sev, he doesn't know how to handle children
excellent chapter
tricorvus chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I love you
that was perfect
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god that ending with Lily was gorgeous
:') :')
rock on!
thewolf74 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I love this story. I'm happy that Poppy has Harry. I would like to see Severus and Harry get along in the sequel. I would also like to see Harry sorted into Severus' house at Hogwarts and that Harry and Draco get along.
Baby Fawn chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Real good story if you do a sequel I would read it
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
What a lovely story! I think Poppy is great, and there aren't many stories that place her in Lily's generation. This would make her a few years older than Petunia but probably still late 30s to early 40s - young in the Wizarding world.

Any plans for a Harry-Poppy sequel?
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I wonder if Harry will chafe under so much care and concern after having none at all for his whole remembered life. I remember a former student who, at 12, had lived alone on the streets. When he went into foster care, he had difficulty dealing with curfews, letting his guardians know when he left the house, asking permission to do certain things, etc.

As far as Harry was concerned, the Dursleys didn't care about his safety at all. Any interest in his whereabouts was most likely for evil intent. It will probably take a while until he understands loving concern and the fact that he's worth it.
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Well, as unpleasant as Minerva thought that story was, I'd call it a highly "sanitized" version of the truth. I think DumDum toned it down to make himself look better. When Minerva learns how close to death Vernon actually had left Harry - far from just "a slap or two" - she may have a few spells to cast on DumDum herself ... at least, I hope she does.

I've often felt that those responsible for inflicting the injuries should have the "privilege" of suffering their effects. As one who was complicit in the abuse for 9 years, I think DumDum deserves his fair share.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »