Reviews for Poppy Evans
Saissa chapter 12 . 9/27
I'm curious. in the last 2 paragraphs of chapter 12 - where is Poppy's home? She is usually always at the School.
Saissa chapter 10 . 9/27
Dumbles wont interfere for now - but he will, once the boy starts classes at Hogwarts.

He cant help himself - he plays chess with everyone, and Harry is one of the most important pieces.
Gleas chapter 12 . 9/2
I would most definitely like more of Poppy and Harry _ I adored how you portrayed each of the characters and plot bunnies are vicious, I probably have like fifty of unfinished fics because of them
elizstrass chapter 2 . 8/1
Interesting so far.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/3
I hope Vernon goes to jail ... or, better yet, the gallows for this crime. I'm sorry, but where such vicious crimes are perpetrated upon children, I have no mercy and no qualms about the death penalty.
I loved this book! I finished it quickly because it was so good! I would definitely read a sequel of you made one!
serenityselena chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
great story :)
tricorvus chapter 12 . 8/17/2014
that was a thoroughly enjoyable story
tricorvus chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
that was wicked
deeply funny moments as well
tricorvus chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
poor Sev, he doesn't know how to handle children
excellent chapter
tricorvus chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I love you
that was perfect
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god that ending with Lily was gorgeous
:') :')
rock on!
thewolf74 chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
I love this story. I'm happy that Poppy has Harry. I would like to see Severus and Harry get along in the sequel. I would also like to see Harry sorted into Severus' house at Hogwarts and that Harry and Draco get along.