Reviews for Poppy Evans
Books85 chapter 12 . 5/6
Thank you for writing this. I know that this story was written a while ago, but it's always nice to hear that your work is appreciated, right?
Arabella chapter 8 . 4/11
Ooo i loved it! Go Poppy! She's the sort of person Harry needs in his corner. Great stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 2/20
Really good! Does the old buzzard really think Petunia would ask for help for MINOR injuries?
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 2/20
Yippee! Way to go, Poppy! Oh you better check with Gringotts. There is apparently some shenanigans going on!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 2/20
Very well done, Poppy and Severus!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 2/20
Sounds like some serious diagnostics needs to take place.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 2/20
Oh no! That MoB! Can't keep his nose of of anything!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 2/20
Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 2/20
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 2/20
Superb start. Calling the police was too much for Petunia?
WildKhaine chapter 12 . 2/16
Cute story. So, nothing happens to Vernon for attempted murder? I mean he almost beat a child to death and no one seems that interested in doing anything about it. Kind of shitty if you ask me. I mean they might not want to put Harry through the trauma of a trial and such but I think he at least deserved a bit of hexing. Petunia too. And while they might not really be able to do much to Dumbledore, I have to say from the way he acted and his justifications for shit he really shouldn't be headmaster of a school. He definitely doesn't seem to care about the safety of children. No one really seems bothered by it either, thinking he's good but misguided. Yeah, right. Leaving a child in an abusive home so he'll be weak and easily manipulated is just wrong. Really not someone you want around children.
FotoDi chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
Too forgiving of Albus' machinations!
He is a paranoid delusional megalomaniac... not a dotty old grandpa, former War hero, who has lost sight of his priorities. Ha!
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Wouldn't the wards have told the old goat when they left last night and the fact that while two left three came back?
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
So Poppy is his aunt? Head Healer...isn't she the only healer at Hogwarts?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
So sad that he only got to see his mum for a few minutes.