Reviews for Poppy Evans
Meegles chapter 12 . 1/30
Thank you for writing this story, I have loved it...
Penny is wise chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
Awesome story.
Javi chapter 12 . 9/18/2013
Poppy Evans yours is a heart warming story but i must say that when Tom the bartender greets Harry the line is not well phrased as it is asumed because harry introduces himself first if that wasnt the case it would be fine To Tom she said "Good morning Tom, I see you recognise my nephew. Harry this is Tom, the barman of the Leaky Cauldron. Tom, Harry."Harry held out his hand. "It's nice to meet you Tom." he said, just as he had been shook his hand with a "the pleasure's all mine Mr Potter. After the pleasure is mine mister Potter you dont need to add anything like An honour it is to meet you.".

Except something like thank you sir . Poppy smiled at her nephew and afterwords addresed Tom saying : it was nice to see you .Instants later They left and soon after entered Gringotts . I hope that this advice and examples will help you in the future to keep up your writting .
Dragon Courage chapter 12 . 9/4/2013
This was awesome
The arithmancer chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
Loved it.
Susan M. M chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Well, at least your Manipulative!Dumbledore isn't trying to pull a Boys-from-Brazil maneuver on Harry, trying to raise him like Tom to mark him as his equal. Mind you, his raise him meek notion is stupid, but your internal logic is consistent.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
A different view of Petunia. Interesting.
ManaTheWeirdOne chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Cool story :)
DelaneyM16 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
This was great I love it
siobhan.22 chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
Good story, please continue
Nanchih chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I like it! Canon Poppy is quite a bit older, but having Poppy be a believable 10 years or so older than Lily works just fine!
emthereble chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
wow love it !
GatorLHA2 chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Poppy's mother hen response forecast some great scenes fm the sequel.
Kris chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Dumbledore seems a bit ooc.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 12 . 5/3/2013
Seems well written to me, I would read a sequel if you wrote it - the ending left plenty of room to continue!