Reviews for Two Misfits and a Night Fury
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
Finally, a story that Hiccup BONDS with Toothess, but his friend in a different way. Yay!
Ruby Gremory chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
I like how you finally included Sunset's father in this chapter
Padfootette chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I loved this story off to read the others
Voltron is a Family chapter 9 . 4/27/2014
In this chapter, during the crazy part of the romantic flight, Hiccup & Sunset totally sounded like an old married couple on a road trip.
Skirret chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
The character isn't described physically, and Hiccup called the contraption a "Mangler", not "Night Fury Catcher"; in the movie he originally plan on catching a Night Fury.
Meta Write chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
This is really good so far. And, I know you are

A) Writing your first HTTYD fic

B) Would be writing the same thing as the movie,

But never EVER write another HTTYD fic with an OC, Capiche?
Kelsi chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. Im a huge fan of httyd. 3. but i dont think everything is bolded. lol. but you start the bolding, and then not everything is. other than that its good.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I noticed one error! On line 19 it says Bonner you knowHiccups...
But I love this kind of stuff!
Oluhasuu chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
I vote to leave moonlight to rot in the island :D
Living Encyclopedia chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
I'm looking forward to the next... Installment? Is that the right word? I think so. I'm looking forward to the next installment! :)
White Hunter chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
great work on this story. Looks like peace has finally been put between Dragons and Humans thanks to Sunset and Hiccup. I hope the read the next story that will tell about their adventures on Berk.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
storygirl99210 chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
AWESOME ENDING! CAN'T WAIT!
Iron-Mantis chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Hooray, the friends survived and defeated the Seadragonus Gigantus Maximus (The name of the Red Death species) gobber taking care of sun (Cause moonlight a BASTARD!)
snake screamer chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
Why do i have a feeling Moonlight and to a extension Sun related to Mildew?
White Hunter chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
So Moonlight is Sunset's disowning father huh? He's really a terrible father for the young girl. I wonder how Gobber will handle taking care of Sunset? I hope to read more of this story soon.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »