Reviews for Becoming the Master
Thunder blade chapter 45 . 9/19
Dude when are you going to post the next chapter...I cant wait
Fuck you and your OCs. There are too many characters in Pokémon to put yourself and other fake characters in the fic
crazylucsrio123 chapter 29 . 4/7
ok this is very well explained with arceus. good job
crazylucsrio123 chapter 11 . 4/2
But i do commend you on how you did make it seem reasonable and not totally out there.
crazylucsrio123 chapter 11 . 4/2
ok this story us kind of bulshit with the whoke counterpart thing
Why I said Scott a bad guy?
boygardener01 chapter 4 . 12/11/2016
HEY!
It's an interesting concept and quite enjoyable too!
But I have a doubt...Isn't Red supposed to be more powerful?
The way you presented the battle, it was like Red's pikachu was on the same power level as Ash's pokemon. The only way Red was winning was because of his tactics and strategy.
Red is the strongest champion there is, so his pokemon are supposed to be on an entirely different power level than Ash's who pretty much does no training at all.
Anyways, its a nice story.
13stars chapter 45 . 9/19/2016
Hi!
Just wanted to let you know that I love this story. The battle scenes are awesome!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 45 . 9/13/2016
Wow, nice:-)
The Fan Fiction Writer chapter 45 . 9/12/2016
Sorry for the late review!

As always this chapter was very easy on the eyes, and it was an absolute pleasure to read!

I really enjoyed the interaction between Joel and his two sons, the conversation felt natural. I was initially sceptical of this father/son/brother grouping, but you've won me over!

Going down the ol' Pokeshipping rabbit hole, eh? I've been watching the anime since it was first introduced into the Western World and I never really cared for Misty, but I'm sure that you can make this shipping pairing work!

On a slightly related note, I can't wait to see who Paul ends up with... if he even ends up with anyone at all. Also, I really like the 'lovable jerk' characterisation that you've constructed for him. It may be a bit OOC as he's a bit too humorous... but then again, I'd be a hypocrite if I criticised you for doing something that I'm even more guilty of!

I'm not too sure where you are going with the Domino/Team Rocket storyline, but the character is quite likeable (in my opinion). Is this your intention? I get the feeling that the character is on some sort of redemption arc, then again, I could be wrong!

Keep up the awesome work bro, I can't wait to read more!
Chermayne chapter 45 . 9/8/2016
Interesting!
Gentle Blossom chapter 45 . 9/8/2016
Awwww very cute! Joel and Ritchie giving Ash advice about Misty. I understand why Ash is hesitant to go down that path with Misty; he's afraid to that things will get awkward if she doesn't fee that way. Well, he has nothing to worry about. We all know that Misty likes him as well. Reading this has me missing Misty in the anime.

Anyway, I am very curious to see who Paul and Barry get to go to the dance with them, including Ritchie. I really like the scene between Domino and Scott. Can't wait to see what happens next!
buterflypuss chapter 45 . 9/8/2016
good chap
Nobel Six chapter 45 . 9/8/2016
It's always great to see a great chapter, cannot wait till the next one.
wisdom-jewel chapter 45 . 9/8/2016
So Joel wants to train his boys to be fit. He is slightly mad but hopefully there is a method to it. And it seems that he did give Ash a clue on who he suppose to after. I hope Ash is going after the right girl.

And what are Domino and Scott going to do? It seems love and UST is going to happen. Hopefully it won't get in the way or impede them. Of course it might cause some massive problems later on.

And they are getting closer to what Giovanni is up to. But I can see if he sets down a gambit/trap and misdirected/exposed them. That wouldn't be too surprising but since what they did was a surprise Giovanni might not be able to set a gambit up.

I wonder on who Ritchie, Paul and Barry are going to ask out for the dance. You have plenty of female canon and ocs to pick and chose from.

Good luck with the next chapter.