Reviews for An Intervention
Vertraq chapter 6 . 5/24
Hahaha, gotta hand it to you, this is hilarious XD
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/5
Man, poor Sakura there, just wondering just how bad things will get, to the point that the misunderstandings come out ever worse for all concerned
Igornerd chapter 6 . 5/5
I bet that nothing at all will go as they planned...
Igornerd chapter 3 . 5/5
What a way to go indeed...
I bet Tsunade will want explanations.
Igornerd chapter 1 . 5/5
How come I had forgot about this story? Last time I checked (before I started using my account) it was still at chapter 3!
Must re-read!

Liked the "Avenger's Log", while the Khorne reference was a bit random (even if funny... Khorne-worshipper Sakura is a scary thought).

Personally I think it's all a big misunderstanding, mostly because of what Naruto thought about the kiss with Ino.
Culaio chapter 6 . 5/4
LIke always this story is funny as hell XD, Only thing that I disliked was the part with sasuke and ayame, since manga had enough of shallow girls finding sasuke who has personality of a brick attractive, he has more personality in this story but still is an as s who cares mostly about himself, this story doesnt need it. I want to see more women attracted to naruto, especially older woman like ayame or anko XD.

My favorite part of this chapter was the part with sakura's mom offer XD.

Keep up the great work :D.
macdjord chapter 6 . 5/4
... am I the only one who suspects that Tenten actually understands everything Akamaru says?
RedSmoke chapter 6 . 5/3
I missed this. Seriously, when you're not being serious with writing, and being intentionally funny you are ridiculously entertaining.
Animortal28 chapter 6 . 5/2
I cannot tell you how awesome or hilarious this story is... but i can try its OVER 9000! but seriously this story is amazing and i can't wait for more.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 5/2
as always FUNNY! Want more Anko x Naruto scenes tho)
1066wthec chapter 6 . 5/1
nice!.
Oh I am Slain chapter 6 . 5/1
What a fun thing to read before the world end. :3
TrueMetis chapter 6 . 5/1
Okay you updated this, and I laughed. Now you need to update Detox.
1066wthec chapter 2 . 5/1