Reviews for An Intervention
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 2/10
So I was right, nothing dirty is going on between Naruto and Anko, and Anko is just fucking with their heads. Gai, on the other hand, is hitting that real good.

Did I just see Sasuke potentially have a chance with Ayame, and blow it?

Picturing epilogue Sakura, Ino, and Hinata in those outfits has become the new attraction in the anime wing of my happy place.

Okay, decent recovery for Sasuke, although the fact that Itachi saved his chances with her is entirely amusing. The only problem I see, Sasuke seems bound and determined to ruin it.

Oh lord, now Tsunade's involved, and I can only see this getting worse before it gets better.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 2/10
So, Hinata definitely has one rival for Naruto, and potentially a second if Sakura ever admits she has tsundere tendencies towards Naruto. I wonder, is she's still contemplating the sharing angle?

Amazing how what started as an 'intervention', turned into the older, more experienced, and mentally sharper ninja tricking three of Naruto's friends into becoming a small harem.

Hmm, I wonder if Ayame will be what keeps Sasuke for defecting. If not, then I highly doubt there's any point in trying to save her for Sasuke. Judging by how Kakashi's look went over his head, it seems likely.

Haha, Kakashi is jealous of Gai. Something tells me though, that Gai is likely the only one doing what they suspect with Anko, while Naruto is probably getting training from her. Then again, considering some of your other fics...who knows.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/10
Anko giving Ayame a limp, and the way it was implied...happy place.

This kind of reminds me of That Boy Is Trouble, only I'm not sure if Naruto is actually getting any right now.

Hmm, Sakura potentially in denial, and Hinata's contemplating the merits of sharing. I wonder if anyone will connect the dots of potential that is Naruto being able to abuse Kage Bunshin...meaning lots of solid clones to play with.

Ino's starting to have naughty thoughts about Naruto...wonder where that's headed.

Butter, honey, KY jelly, and rubber tubing? why do I get the feeling that this is an epic prank just waiting to be put into action?

Based on Naruto's declaration of why he liked Sakura, why do I get the feeling that if he saw the Hinata that caused Sasuke to shudder and repress, he'd probably forget all about Sakura?

So, is it wrong that I'm entirely amused by the fact that a series of events that couldn't have lasted more than ten minutes- starting with Ino pretending she's a linebacker- has now gained Hinata a potential rival for Naruto?
pikachucat chapter 6 . 2/5
awesome
naruxsasu406 chapter 6 . 11/16/2015
nooooooooooo moore moorrre i waaaant moooooorrrrrrrreee! %(
Nene-Akiko chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
This story is hilariously funny.
JRecon chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
I really like the multiple personality bit at the end it was a riot
TheBenPotter chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
Really funny and slightly soon!
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
The Bacon Bowl, eh?

...actually, I *can* see them working up a breakfast ramen menu..
Tf2sniper326 chapter 6 . 7/26/2015
Oh God would you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
carloletsgo chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
I am Telgar chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I wonder if Sakura's mother was infatuated with Naruto's father and Sakura's father was always asking Naruto's mother out. Only to be kicked in the crotch and telling him "No, I will not go out with you." Do you think that Naruto,Hinata, and Ino will take shelter in the Uzumaki's shrine? Maybe one of them activates a seal that let's them talk to a dead Kushina Uzumaki's. Were after she gets information about Naruto learnning the shadow clone justu. She begs Hinata and Ino to have sex with Naruto. After all for an Uzumaki that the more clones he can make the more stamina and sperm. Beside she always wanted to be a young grandmother. She also has a bet on with the other mothers' that her baby will be making babies before the others you also add a mother-daughter seduction team with Hana and Tsume to help Naruto? I kind figure that Hana would be the one to figure out Naruto's parentage.
dragonfox123 chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
Awesome chapter and plot
Vertraq chapter 6 . 5/24/2015
Hahaha, gotta hand it to you, this is hilarious XD
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
Man, poor Sakura there, just wondering just how bad things will get, to the point that the misunderstandings come out ever worse for all concerned