Reviews for Shared
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Powerful.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Oh, Soph. Congrats; you have made my eyes water.. though it wasn't the rape part, to tell you the truth, but some things in other parts of the conversation that just hit me... some maybe a little close to home, even. And it's like I'm falling in love with your writing all over again :P

Again, I admire your psychological portrays of both mother and daughter. How Lila blames herself for making her mother feel bad because she wasn't strong enough do deal with things by herself, for instance. And you write them being SO direct and straightforward and true and it just does something to me. You're so far away from being cheesy, saying the usual stuff people think about when it comes to rape, or to a mother-daughter relationship when dealing with a difficult event. You take it to a different place, that is more real, if you know what I mean.

I have a whole bunch of favorite quotes this time... you want 'em all? ...

"That's stupid advice to give," Lila spat, and her mother let go of the hand and recoiled with an embarrassed look. "I just wanna forget! It's not gonna help me forget."
"You are not going to forget." -Ziva's embarrassed look nearly killed me, for some reason.

"I don't want to know. But I want to know, and I don't know why," Lila whimpered, her heart wrenched into two halves. It was horrible.

"Sometimes I'd like to be protected, too" -and then- "I'm trying."

"I thought it might help you to hear the truth, but I suppose that did not help at all. And for that, I am sorry."

"Never devalue your feelings, Lila"

I think those are all of them... also, on a cheerier note, chamomile tea! What would my life be without it? :P

Anyway. Very well done, love.
oncomingtragedy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Heartfelt and honest, and... Gah. If this is the Ziva that we'll see in years to come on the actual show, I'll watch for another ten to twenty years gladly. Gladly.

I loved how you portrayed Lila as well, and how you resolved the situation... Yeah. I loved it all. Very sweet amongst the dark theme. :3 Beautiful little ficlet.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Good one.

VERY GOOD ONE.

Excellent in fact.
diana teo chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You're such an old soul, my dear, and your characters reflect that wisdom and maturity. An angstily beautiful mother/daughter bonding moment.
prince-bishop chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
good story
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story was so touching:) beautiful.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWW I WANT TO GIVE THEM BOTH A HUG! LILA ESPECIALLY AND ZIVA IS SO PERFECT AND NOW I HAVE FEELINGS AND NOWHERE TO PUT THEM BUT IN ALL CAPS!

Anyways, magnificent story!
storywriter30 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is blunt and honest and inspiring and gorgeously written as usual. The way you just delve right into helps to pack the punch. Gosh, Soph, I just love your writing style. Would love to see T/Z discuss the conversation at some point.

Bravo.