Reviews for Death's Sullen Minion
ChibiYugiLover chapter 4 . 3/27
Please update soon :-)
L's Cappuccino chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
LOL, which pairing traumatized him the most I wonder?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Still love this fic!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
'"Are we seriously going to work with her?!"' Priceless, Sam. Just priceless xD

Also loved Harry's reaction to fanfiction. I always thought the Winchesters had a weirdly nonchalant reaction to theirs (although the HP fandom is much broader, so I guess Charlie must've found some stronger stuff for Harry. Snarry. Or Drarry. Or Severitus. Or–y'know, what, 'm not gonna keep going, 'cuz most of the HP pairings are siriusly weird).
Extended Experience chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Looks good! Hope to see more! ;3
ChibiAyane chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
XD *cackles madly* MORE PLEASE?!
willowskeith chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
This is an interesting story!
exaigon chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
I love it
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
This is cool and I like the AR twist.
Paxloria chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
You know... I've tride to remember, but I can't.
So I'm just gonna ask:
Did you put in an Author's Note somewhere to explain who Charlie is, what "Charlie" is short for (Charlotte, Cherly, Carol, ect... You got to admit that 'Charlie' is not a girls name), what her job is (Hunter, hanger-on, groupie, reasearch monkey), How she met the Winchesers, Why she's still with the Winchesters, What she's good/useful/purpose for, why the Winchesters let her stay with them, why she is even in this story at all?

Sorry, but I just can't remember ever reading anywhere anything that explained about her.
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
Fanfiction can be super scary
sydni chapter 4 . 5/15/2014
yay! i love it! keep making "me" awesome lol
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Oh my god. This is wonderfully hilarious. I died. Seriously. Please continue, I so want to watch Harry react to that (he's married to Ginny right cause they are the cutest cannon couple).
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
Randompersonality chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Oh my goodness! This is wonderful! Please keep writing. I can't stop laughing!
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 3 . 1/23/2014