Reviews for Why Don't I Hate You?
elli-sofia chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Really good:) I only wish it would've been longer.
mk chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
kyaaaaaaa anko is so cool!
The Silent Narrator chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
Awww yeah Kakashi and Anko are my favourite couple. Is this story finished?
I hope not.
Yours sincerly C.c.a.
dominiquesb4 chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
Ooohhhhhh! I likee where this is headed lol. Good job. Kakashi was a major ass before Obito died so I'm glad you stayed true to his character. Update soon!
Snowkid chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
nowwww i want to see her use the curse mark again;)
Snowkid chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
awwwwesome! :D loved it! I think you're not bad at writing battle scenes, actually kind of great haha.

Loved it when Anko went into the curse seal, but it was kinda vague? but maybe you'll still get into that? I'll wait and see :D

please update soon!
dominiquesb4 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
It was a good chapter. I could have used some more details during the battle but I was still able to visualize it so no biggie. And I thought the way you portrayed their power was right. I makes sense that they aren't as strong as they normally are since they're not at the age yet. Keep up the good work :)
dominiquesb4 chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Wow. I can't wait til you update again. Good job. I hooked :)
dominiquesb4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I can tell I'm really going to like this already :)
Snowkid chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
now make sure kakashi doesnt have to save her but make anko do some awesome justsu or something. Or Orochimaru should show up! anyway love it till now :D
Snowkid chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
cool story, can't wait for your update
anko mitarashi 1985 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Nice story :)
Belle Cerise chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I am certainly intrigued. :) So few decent Anko & Kakashi fics exist out there yet this one looks promising. I like the teenage era approach to it. Refreshing and interesting and I think you are doing an excellent job staying true to the characters.

-BCerise
CarrotStructure chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
The beginning of this chapter kind of moved a little fast but the rest is good.
Rappy Yo Yo chapter 1 . 2/17/2013