Reviews for Tortured
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 4 . 7/18
Why was everyone saying Danny Phantom is coming back? It's not. It never is. It ended and that was it.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 5/17
I would hate to see Starfire after she ate all of that candy. Sugar rushes are only good for staying up all night.
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 4/23
Sister-ness is now a word in my book. That sounds weird to me but I think that is what people sometimes say and this story is awesome. It is community worthy. I have too many stories in my community and I just started it a few days ago.
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 4/23
I think I added too many to my community I made two or three days ago. XD
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 2/26
Update the story plz. I'm wanting more!
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
... Jack and Maddie, I will tear you!
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Poetic, Danny. But Phans will always be there to get you through that crapstorm.
Starr chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
DANNY PHANTOM IS COMMONG BACK?! YYEESSS! By the way, what inspired you to use those songs in the story? Those are two of my favorite songs and I had actually thought of him when I listened to What Faith Can Do.
The-Icechild chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OOOOOOOOOOO! A LEMENY SNICKIT TYPE PROLOGE! if you don't know who he is boo you.
random chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
finally danny phantom is coming back. i hope they won't make it crappy like teen titans go.
ethiopian1987 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I will spread this as much as I can.
Kodiak Wolfe chapter 13 . 6/13/2013
So, Danny Phantom is coming back! That's totally epic! I'm what, twelve, and I still want it back! I wonder if there are people older than me who wants it back? And a live action movie? They better pick someone cute to be Danny 'cause if not then what's the point? Also, congrats to the dude who got picked!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
You've got it! A friend of mine on X-Box loved that show as much as me! He said that when him and his friends watched it, they loved it! He said he had 10 friends, now that he has X-Box and those friends, it is going to spread like crazy, just like Kingdom Hearts 3!
princessbinas chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Those are some logical points. Nick loves to troll around. Besides, Sailor Moon got its renewal after about 20 years. So very valid points.
wyvern97 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013