Reviews for Tortured
JustaPhantom chapter 5 . 7/23
Somebody would have heard them if they were singing and I feel like this is a bit too relaxed, I mean he was tortured for goodness sake! But apart from that it's really good! :)
AryaZEvans chapter 4 . 3/17
I. Love. That. Song. It's so amazing!
Ryuu842 chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Rep plot holes! They don't have time to sing, and-even if they did, though they didn't-Raven would NEVER sing. Especially in front of people.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Okay. You have some MAJOR plot holes. One, they did t have time to sing and dance of they were trying to sneak out. They'd most likely get caught. Two, Vlad wouldn't just come back to kill Sam and Tucker just to disappear at again. That's WAY out of character.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Why was everyone saying Danny Phantom is coming back? It's not. It never is. It ended and that was it.
Candy Phantom chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
I would hate to see Starfire after she ate all of that candy. Sugar rushes are only good for staying up all night.
Candy Phantom chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Sister-ness is now a word in my book. That sounds weird to me but I think that is what people sometimes say and this story is awesome. It is community worthy. I have too many stories in my community and I just started it a few days ago.
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I think I added too many to my community I made two or three days ago. XD
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Update the story plz. I'm wanting more!
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
... Jack and Maddie, I will tear you!
Bibbledoo chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Poetic, Danny. But Phans will always be there to get you through that crapstorm.
Starr chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
DANNY PHANTOM IS COMMONG BACK?! YYEESSS! By the way, what inspired you to use those songs in the story? Those are two of my favorite songs and I had actually thought of him when I listened to What Faith Can Do.
The-Icechild chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OOOOOOOOOOO! A LEMENY SNICKIT TYPE PROLOGE! if you don't know who he is boo you.
random chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
finally danny phantom is coming back. i hope they won't make it crappy like teen titans go.
ethiopian1987 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
I will spread this as much as I can.