Reviews for Tortured
LK chapter 1 . 3/28
This sounds like a series of unfortunate events... (-)
HinataSoup chapter 9 . 1/16
Question: is revenge right? Or more of a recapture? (Its your story, but those seem interchangeable)
HinataSoup chapter 7 . 1/16
Interesting touch
HinataSoup chapter 3 . 1/16
Interrogation, you spelled it oddly.
'Accept' is the right way, instead of 'except' because first one is more positive, latter is excluding people.
SparkleSeas chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
Alot of the quotes are wrong, but the only reason i'm nitpicking this is because i spent yesterday typing over the entire episode because i was bored. So, her is one part in particular that is really bothering me: "So after trashing a pizza place and a perfectly good video store," Beastboy started "now we've managed to make a humongous space gecko mad enough to vaporize the entire town?!" "Go team" Cyborg said. "All the fault is yours!" Alien girl said to robin. "I commanded you leave me alone, but you insisted on the being nice!" "My fault?!" He said back. "You blast me, you kiss me, but you don't stop to mention that they have a gigantic particle weapon!" Then everybody started fighting, until Raven had enough of it and yelled "QUIET!" Everybody looked at her. "Hi" she shyly said. "Look, it doesn't matter how we got into this mess" robin said "we're in it, and we will get out of it. Together." He said, and one by one the group nodded. Robin smiled "come on, we've got a city to save."
JustaPhantom chapter 5 . 7/23/2016
Somebody would have heard them if they were singing and I feel like this is a bit too relaxed, I mean he was tortured for goodness sake! But apart from that it's really good! :)
AryaZEvans chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
I. Love. That. Song. It's so amazing!
Ryuu842 chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
Rep plot holes! They don't have time to sing, and-even if they did, though they didn't-Raven would NEVER sing. Especially in front of people.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Okay. You have some MAJOR plot holes. One, they did t have time to sing and dance of they were trying to sneak out. They'd most likely get caught. Two, Vlad wouldn't just come back to kill Sam and Tucker just to disappear at again. That's WAY out of character.
EmeraldSeaGamer chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Why was everyone saying Danny Phantom is coming back? It's not. It never is. It ended and that was it.
Mewsali chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
I would hate to see Starfire after she ate all of that candy. Sugar rushes are only good for staying up all night.
Mewsali chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Sister-ness is now a word in my book. That sounds weird to me but I think that is what people sometimes say and this story is awesome. It is community worthy. I have too many stories in my community and I just started it a few days ago.
Mewsali chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I think I added too many to my community I made two or three days ago. XD
Guest of honor chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
Update the story plz. I'm wanting more!
Bibbledoo chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
... Jack and Maddie, I will tear you!