Reviews for Aftermath
Jencun chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Your Bones stories are absolutely brilliant. Your writing style and portrait of each character is spot-on. I hope you write more for Bones because you are now one of my favourite Bones fan- fix writers, even though you've only written two - and I read LOTS of Bones fan-fic! Well done, thank you and I hope to see more Bones from you soon. X.
leshagen chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was perfection: well written and so very true to character. I wanted more and more, thanks :D
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Awww yeah Bones is back with her family where she belongs and she and Booth made up. Can't wait for the family vacation, the family moments with Christine and Booth-Brennan was so sweet
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was just lovely. Really it was just right, just so them.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
soo cute and swet story. love it.
casket4mytears chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Lovely and absolutely in character... the little nuances, like her slipped out comment about not seeing her in months, make this work so well.
mychakk chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
sweet, and well written. I like it a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Brilliant!
jsboneslover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Thank goodness that you gave some time to the return home and dealing with the last fight that they had. I always feel cheated by the one hour time slot on Mondays, when there is so much more to say. Thanks for doing that.
SnowyBones chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Awwww! How wonderfully sweet. I love it. Overprotective Booth is my favorite. Tehehe.
jules chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Really like your story... I hope you continue with this story I think it will be interesting to see how Brennan would try to go to work early or not do what the doctors recommend for her recovery..
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Now they just have to argue over which beach they should take her too. Liked it.
threesquares chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Oh really lovely. I loved Booth's anxious questioning about what Christine would remember. I think you got their voices just right. Nice scene with Max and I really enjoyed watching Booth take care of her. Thanks! Michele