Reviews for Fragments
SkeleTonQueeN06 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
alright.. that was definitely a cliffhanger...
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ah, Troy inspired at all, are we? Still, excellent work.
fleeting thought chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love this! I know its suppose to be just a oneshot, but I wish you would add on to this one. Loved it.
kappikahMIKEY chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
wow just wow
love the first one, somehow it is just so sad but I don't know, I like the idea of Sakura by herself and traveling outside of Konoha. I do wonder though what she does after that?

I really really love the setting in the second one. Sasuke, you're such a charmer. XD
Great stories. Thanks for sharing them :D
Akiiko-Chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
oh wow this left me wanting more.
gah! flirty!Sasuke
love him.
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
it broke my heart.
really nice ;-;
Alyssa Michele chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really like this one! Do you think you could make a longer version of it as an individual story? :)
Paradox Assassin chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
The first made me sad, the second made me laugh. I'm excited to see what will happen next chapter.
sophialy chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
omg! please make a part 2 of this!
crystal-gundam chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
"He'd honestly been trying to play nice and she ruined it."

heehee, somewhere in me decided I had to read that in sulky Sasuke tone of voice. except i guess he's 22 and has been fighting for so long ...hmm. that wouldn't really work. OH WELL. i miss these scenes - this way, i can imagine all i want about what happens next or what happened before ! although i will repeat what some people already have asked - will you be continuing some of these scenes ?

xoxo.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
scREEEEEEEEEECH.
Oh my god. This is so perfect. I am seeing so much of the siege of Troy here and it's fabulous, because holy cow, you do it well.
I hope there is more of this particular fragment?
Kahli hime chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Oh lovely!
meantimegirl chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
Sasuke's gaze roved over her body, taking in the loose folds of her dress. He smirked. "Are you inviting me to search you, my lady?" MY FAVORITE LINE. Hahahahahahaha

I'm just surprised that this turned funny!flirty in the end when it seemed so ominous in the beggining. Still great though.
zandehr chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
AHH.. LOVELY LOVELY prompts you have here..
keiko-uchiha chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
The last part of this had me smile. I look forward to the rest!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »