Reviews for Fragments
mililli chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Such a great story! This continues, I hope?
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Me gusta.
coconutmandarin chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
omg please continue this!
SkeletoNQueeN06 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
alright.. that was definitely a cliffhanger...
Withdrawn chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Ah, Troy inspired at all, are we? Still, excellent work.
fleeting thought chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I love this! I know its suppose to be just a oneshot, but I wish you would add on to this one. Loved it.
monsterbleeds chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
wow just wow
love the first one, somehow it is just so sad but I don't know, I like the idea of Sakura by herself and traveling outside of Konoha. I do wonder though what she does after that?

I really really love the setting in the second one. Sasuke, you're such a charmer. XD
Great stories. Thanks for sharing them :D
Akiiko-Chan chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
oh wow this left me wanting more.
gah! flirty!Sasuke
love him.
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
it broke my heart.
really nice ;-;
Alyssa Michele chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I really like this one! Do you think you could make a longer version of it as an individual story? :)
Paradox Assassin chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
The first made me sad, the second made me laugh. I'm excited to see what will happen next chapter.
sophialy chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
omg! please make a part 2 of this!
crystal-gundam chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
"He'd honestly been trying to play nice and she ruined it."

heehee, somewhere in me decided I had to read that in sulky Sasuke tone of voice. except i guess he's 22 and has been fighting for so long ...hmm. that wouldn't really work. OH WELL. i miss these scenes - this way, i can imagine all i want about what happens next or what happened before ! although i will repeat what some people already have asked - will you be continuing some of these scenes ?

xoxo.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
scREEEEEEEEEECH.
Oh my god. This is so perfect. I am seeing so much of the siege of Troy here and it's fabulous, because holy cow, you do it well.
I hope there is more of this particular fragment?
Kahli hime chapter 2 . 2/19/2013