Reviews for Artificial Sweetener
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I love it! This story is a nice change from all the cliché stories I see on FF. NET nowdays. *favorites*
LightRayPearlshipper chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Not one of those straight-out happy ending "I love you" stories, so I like it. Not too cheesy. Very contemplative and philosophical about the topic of love. This story can teach people a lot.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice one shot though feel for Dawn as. It seems Ash will never grow up
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Sweet love
New DCD chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wait, I had read this a while back but I had not noticed it had no reviews. That's blasphemous! Your work is absolutely grand!

It has become my responsibility to correct this grievous injury.

I have to say, reading your previous works, I am impressed by how you play the relationship between Ash and Dawn (or Ash and Misty). The way you depict relationships feels...organic. I believe that's the best way to describe it. The friendship and romance feels natural and perfectly in character, and this particular piece perfectly reflects this: Ash is too concerned with being the best to even consider the possibility of romance, and Dawn knows this and accepts it. I also absolutely adore how the characters compared the romantic plots we often see in television with synthetic foodstuff: it is a rather fitting allegory. The fact that this was discussed with a girl as young as Dawn, who still believes in the fantasies inexperienced lasses dream of, makes it all the more effective.

Well, there's nothing more to say other than the fact I hope to see more of you soon!