Reviews for Late Night Traitor
d011 chapter 1 . 2/8
Nice story. Very cute. :) Poor Aladdin though...Still so adorable
Merche8 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hi, I love your fic, I hope you do more fics of them, although I do not really like to put to Aladdin woman or Judal woman, I love this couple, they are so cute and hot, Aladdin is a bit silly at times, but it is very cute and good, poor Judal, he's not so bad, and though it is, the other should not judge, the end of the Sinbad and Jafar also have their very bad hand, and also want to use to Aladdin, the less Judal not want to use it, is honest with Aladdin, well, still thanks and kisses.
SinAngel9 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
They're so cute, especially since we all know Judar actually has a soft side to him.
mamita chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, mostly because I love Aladdin, is so cute, I love when uke, because despite everything is so innocent, but shame there are not many fics Aladdin, my favorite couple is JudalxAladdin, but I also like to read fic of other guys with Aladdin, hopefully do more fics of them together,keep it up, thank you and kisses.
neverchange5986 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
please make a chapter 2
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
ASDFGHJKL all dem feels though ;u;
Poor Aladdin... Such an innocent child!
Naire chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh I want more of this story! It has such a great potential! I love this so much, please continiue!
mamita chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, keep it up, but the couple that catches my attention or that I like is AlibabaxAladin, is my favorite, but I also like JudalxAladin, poor Aladdin, is so cute, my favorite is Aladdin, hehe, I like all couples except with girls, lol, if somewhat perverted, thanks and kisses.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
noooo! pls write a sequel! i wanna see aladdin fall apart! wahhh!
Kurousama chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
yesh, lets get chapter 2 author-san.
ganbatte ne XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
TT beautiful!
Noah chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*-* Ich fand deine FF wirklich total toll. Aber es ist schade das du jetzt aufhörst ich würde nämlich echt zu gern weiter diese Geschichte lesen :)
Helyna chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
You know, so far I love your stories. There's not much stories about Aladdin, much less about JudalxAladdin or Alaju or whatever the pairing name is.

Hope you kept writing more _ I'd love to see more of your stories, though I like uke!Aladdin more than seme!Aladdin.. Well, it's can't be helped that he is somewhat has been crowned as the number one seme in the fandom.

Anyway, keep writing 'kay? Hope to get more of your awesome stories