Reviews for Tails' Farting Problem
nutz chapter 15 . 7/29
LOL Tails is so hilarious he really should just see the toilet! Please continue to make more tails fart fanfics this was so funny! The only other tails fart fanfics are "Tails got gas", "Tails embarrassing adventure", and just a very small piece of a chapter in " homeless two tail" . But none have been as interesting as this. Please make more.
guest66 chapter 1 . 6/21
I loved this. It was so funny I would like it if you would make more tails fart-butt fanfics. I read your Amy Rose farting fan fictions and I want you to make fun of tails the way you do Amy. I want the tails fart stories to be hilarious.
yoshizilla1fan chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow! I keep reading this story over and over again! If you take requests, I want you to make more tails farting stories. Thanks!
DEEZ NUTS chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow! This was nasty but funny at the same time. Please, this was funny, but I know you can make it funnier! Make Sonic see this, make him poop his self...you know, make it funnier. This was awesome, but I'd TOTALLY LOVE IT if you made it as funny as you do with the other characters. I liked this.
lol chapter 1 . 6/19
I BEG you to PLEASE make more tails farting fan fictions. This was SO hilarious! I love your Amy gas fanfics and I want you to make tails rotten gas fanfics. Thanks for posting this!
guest chapter 1 . 6/19
Omg tails is so nasty. This was a funny story! Good job. PLEASE continue making tails fart stories.
sonic farts chapter 1 . 6/15
He said that he was about to do it again
DIE KNUCKLES chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Knuckles, hitting children is a crime. You are but a piece of shit for hitting Tails. *Points gun at Knuckles' head* You'll gain the end you deserve.

*Bang*
DONUTOFTHEYEAR chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Is Tails a shemale?
Amir H YouTube chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey f#ck you! I like tails you know!
fartboy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
HEY KNUCKLES I WILL BEAT YOU UP
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That guest below me was me again. How could you hate Tails? Although he sounded like a girl at first, he got a new voice actor and sounds better now!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Your sick! You've got people following you, and trust me I'm against them too! You could at least do some of the guys for once! YOU DRIVE ME INSANE!
gemerl720 post chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
How about my character in my icon's farting problem
TKFanPerson chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Wow, did Tails just give a hint of Fridge Logic when they went to the Banjo Kazooie world? XD