Reviews for Tails' Farting Problem
Fart Fox chapter 3 . 5/19
AMAZING! MAKE ANOTHER STORY!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEE! Pretty please?!
AxeAndSawblade78 chapter 5 . 2/12
Oh, God. This is a mess...no, so wait. REALLY?! You're kidding me. Is this really a joke right now? I instantly had ZERO faith in this RIGHT as I started reading it. I literally need to go to a dark corner and cry. I've read crappy fanfics before, but from now on, I will NEVER complain about any other fanfic. Even though I'm a dog lover, I felt awful that Tails was in this exaggerated agony. I really made it to chapter five and found out that EVEN MORE fanfics like this exist. I have lost faith in and I'm never coming back, so this is my last review. 1 out of 10. Farewell, . I'm reading newspaper articles from now on.
Caleb chapter 3 . 1/13
I never new my love tails farts!
tty chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Y'all trying to make me lose my mind? Tails is farting too!? Wow. Yooooouuuu must really I mean really bored to write fartfictions. Ha! Ha! Ha! I crack myself up.
tails farty-butt chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
Plz continue! I'm wait in' for more!
Please!plz! PLEASE!
I love your story, please make more!
nutz chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
LOL Tails is so hilarious he really should just see the toilet! Please continue to make more tails fart fanfics this was so funny! The only other tails fart fanfics are "Tails got gas", "Tails embarrassing adventure", and just a very small piece of a chapter in " homeless two tail" . But none have been as interesting as this. Please make more.
guest66 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I loved this. It was so funny I would like it if you would make more tails fart-butt fanfics. I read your Amy Rose farting fan fictions and I want you to make fun of tails the way you do Amy. I want the tails fart stories to be hilarious.
yoshizilla1fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow! I keep reading this story over and over again! If you take requests, I want you to make more tails farting stories. Thanks!
DEEZ NUTS chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow! This was nasty but funny at the same time. Please, this was funny, but I know you can make it funnier! Make Sonic see this, make him poop his self...you know, make it funnier. This was awesome, but I'd TOTALLY LOVE IT if you made it as funny as you do with the other characters. I liked this.
lol chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
I BEG you to PLEASE make more tails farting fan fictions. This was SO hilarious! I love your Amy gas fanfics and I want you to make tails rotten gas fanfics. Thanks for posting this!
guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Omg tails is so nasty. This was a funny story! Good job. PLEASE continue making tails fart stories.
sonic farts chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
He said that he was about to do it again
DIE KNUCKLES chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Knuckles, hitting children is a crime. You are but a piece of shit for hitting Tails. *Points gun at Knuckles' head* You'll gain the end you deserve.

*Bang*
DONUTOFTHEYEAR chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Is Tails a shemale?
Amir H YouTube chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey f#ck you! I like tails you know!