Reviews for Tails' Farting Problem
DIE KNUCKLES chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Knuckles, hitting children is a crime. You are but a piece of shit for hitting Tails. *Points gun at Knuckles' head* You'll gain the end you deserve.

*Bang*
DONUTOFTHEYEAR chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Is Tails a shemale?
Amir H YouTube chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hey f#ck you! I like tails you know!
fartboy chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
HEY KNUCKLES I WILL BEAT YOU UP
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
That guest below me was me again. How could you hate Tails? Although he sounded like a girl at first, he got a new voice actor and sounds better now!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Your sick! You've got people following you, and trust me I'm against them too! You could at least do some of the guys for once! YOU DRIVE ME INSANE!
gemerl720 post chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
How about my character in my icon's farting problem
TKFanPerson chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
Wow, did Tails just give a hint of Fridge Logic when they went to the Banjo Kazooie world? XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Hahaha poor tails. More plz.
Yoshizilla-Princess chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Well, that explains a lot!
Tails the Fox chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Tails: Nice dude
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Fart jokes, real classy.

Normally, I would berate bland humour by comparing it to fart jokes, but this is as exact as the topic ends, so I'm stumped. Are you sure you want to go ahead with this? There are plenty of character flaws you can make fun of. Going for bowel movements as a forte will look pretty ugly on your profile.

Because it's fun to laugh at health problems. It teaches us. To write parodies about what's wrong with Sonic fics.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Wow. Did you know that Tails' female name is Tailsko? Wonder how it will go from here.