Reviews for Hushabye Mountain
RodneyIsGodney chapter 5 . 1/23
Loved this! Poor McGee.:( I just want to give him a hug! And Tony was perfect! The song choice was perfect as well!
TATE Forever101 chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
I love this! It is really good and I love your writing style. :)
KrisShannon chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Simply beautiful! I loved the interaction between Tim and Gibbs, and Tim and Tony. Gibbs showing up at the hospital was thee best thing for Tim and Brogan. I know Tim was afraid of how everyone, especially Tony, would react to his taking care of Brogan and thinking of adopting the boy. Now he knows he would have and is receiving nothing but complete support and love. Loved how you brought in Kelly, Kate and Jenny too, that was a nice touch. Great job on this one!
NCIS fan chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
It was a very moving story - there definitely were a few places where I sniffled! Tony's always had a big, gentle heart under that jaded exterior.

I love your description of the "Observation Room"!
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Now that was a touching story. Question though, where was Ziva? Wouldn't Tali also be there in the heavenly tv room?
NYfanficfan chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
At first I didn't want to read this story because I knew it would get to me. I was right. This is such a beautiful story. Very touching. I like the afterlife scenes.
Clamanter chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Wow, just, wow. Powerful and perfect ending to a heart-warming story. Will definitely be reading more of your work. :)
DS2010 chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I liked the end with Brogan and the others looking down on everyone.
May favorite moments were Tony and Tim
starjems88 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Clamanter chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
That end part with Brogan, Kelly and Kate was such a twist! please keep writing this!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Ahh bittersweet, lovely.
barbarataku chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Good job! I feel like NCIS due to quality acting and stories has a very large extended family, I am sure they were surprised. I don't like death fics because I feel like I have lost a good friend or that they are hurting. You have done a believable job with Tim I believe he is hurting and I cried. Lot of writers can't do that. The saving grace was the next chapter with Kelly and Kate in the TV room looking after there friends. Sure hope that is happening now! Thanks for sharing!
torontogirl12 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I love this story...so sad but so beautiful at the same time. Love the interaction between Tim and Gibbs. I hope Tim lets the team help him.
DS2010 chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
Cool how everyone is watching over Tim :)
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 5/9/2013