Reviews for 46 Through the Looking Glass
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
question : is mark older than emily or younger. he's called her big sister yet shes called him big brother. could you answer that please?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Hope everything is alright with the family emergency. Please come back! We miss you!
louloulou12345 chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Over the last 2 weeks I have been in Hospital with appendicitis and I have just finished reading all of your stories one after the other, its the only thing that has saved me from boredom in this place :) Thanks!
Will you continue writing more? x
skiller chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
I miss you!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
I miss your stories. Please update soon.
BoneyCastle237 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Oh. My. God. You have written 46 stories and in them have managed to create an entire universe! I accidentally stumbled across the 45th one like two weeks ago and did not understand a thing! But I loved it and so I went back to number one and started reading! Your writing is so incredible! You stay so true to the characters and they behave and react exactly as I would imagine them to! You have made such an amazing family out of the prentiss women that I always find myself wondering where Emily and rocky are everytime I watch the real show! I know I'm rambling, but I just wanted you to know, that you are an incredible writer and I cannot wait for the Next Instalment! Amazing job!
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
I like Will being in Rocky's life bc it feels like she won't ever be left out. She will feel equity loved by everyone. Even though I hate Will.

So Helen and Shelby are pregnant?

Good story. Sorry about my previous review. Life drama :/

Hope you're doing okay!
Guest chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
First I have to send my best wishes to you and your family and I hope that everything is ok now ?

Second I have to say I love this story as much as all of your others. You did a fantastic job. Thank you for sharing your all of your talent with us. Your stories just get better and better.

I also have to disagree with other reviews who seem to dislike your portrayal of Will. I have to say your writing of Will is the best I have EVER read in a JJ\Emily fic. I hate stories where he is portrayed as a crazy psycho or a terrible Father and husband. I ship Jemily, but I don't hate will. Your version of him is consistent with his characterisation on the show and I love that. I also love how much he seems to care about Rocky. I don't think you've made him over step the boundaries with her, you've just highlighted what all family should do, make sure all children are loved and cared for equally by everyone. And by having Will so involved with Rocky, it probably means that she won't grow up feeling unequal to Henry or not as loved by certain adults in her life. So thank you for making Will care so much for Rocky.

Can't wait for your next story. Once again, all the best to you and your loved ones.
Kris298 chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
First, I hop that you and your family are now doing well and life is settling down once again. Second, I think this one is right up there with your others. I have loved every fic you've written. No worries there. :)

This has been a rough week for me. I have had a serious case of insomnia that has allowed me about seven hours of sleep since Monday so your fic has given me a much needed diversion.

I loved JJ going all Chuck Norris on the team. I could see it. Emily hit home for me in this fic. Her pull to be with JJ while she was sick yet also having the pull of the kids and work were well written. I've lived it more times then I can count in the last nine years when my partner was hospitalized. She has an aggressive clotting disorder so Emily's struggle to be everywhere at once and want to fix it were very real for me.

The other thing that hit home was your location. I could feel this unsub and town. I worked for the City of Alexandria for seven years so it was fun to see your portrayal of the residents, the city and its employees.

Great job. I can't wait for the next adventure with our ladies and the others. Thank you so much for sharing your JJ/Emily world with us. I love it. :)
Secrets For Sale chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Hope everything's alright with your family emergency. Looks like your worries are unnecessary, everyone loves your story! And I'm sure your updates never fails to make each and everyone's day! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Certainly the most and the best of all the CM fanfic writers.
e.jess.c chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Sorry about the family emergency this story was great and JJ going all chuck norris was just brilliant. And there is no need to say sorry about any of your stories it takes you a few days to a post a brilliant story while im sitting here tyring to write one chapter per week. Much love AR 3
DiamondsNtheskY chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
I thought it was awesome as always! Hope all is well.
Marijke bush chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
When's your next story AR?
MH96 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
Looking forward to more ;)