Reviews for Hail to the (Zero) Queen
You've obviously never read familiar of zero Karin is a bit of a bitch while she loves her daughter's if she thought they were endangering crown or country shed gladly kill them and with a smile on her face thier father spoils them and would never hurt them though
Its derflinger not delfinger
The first couple chapters are good but then it gets really crappy
IansInsane chapter 3 . 5/28
Wait? Why is the fight happening again?
IansInsane chapter 2 . 5/28
This is awesome!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 4 . 4/25
Why would a Zerg want to follow Terran convention by naming things? Zerg are not divided by names; they are all The Swarm.
KhazintheDark chapter 12 . 4/2
That, is a long time for it to make contact. Has it been searching for the whole time Elliot has been there?
Red Death chapter 5 . 3/15
You need to separate your dialogue. Every time someone new speaks, start a new paragraph. In this chapter, your dialogue is virtually unreadable. It's almost impossible to tell who's speaking at any given time.
goodpie2 chapter 4 . 2/1
Wait. I'm confused. What's an Erebus? I thought that was the name of the brood.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Kickass...I should've read this sooner.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I like the story so much including the new units for the Swarm. I was surprised that Eliiot was a retired Ghost operative. Looks like Albion chose the wrong country in the wrong time. And I also love the Heavy Wind and the Queen of Blades being friends, it reminds me of someone. Anyway, I would love to see how it ends. 3

P.S. Louise and Kerrigan are the most badass master and familiar EVER!
kiyang064 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I dropped reading at this point because the story lost my interest. I was hoping for a more secretive, and daresay evil, version of Kerrigan like in the first few chapters, but guess that wasn't your plan. Good luck on your writings.
davycrockett100 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Kaore Ryu chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
i did some looking up on the ultralisk and have to say... its MASSIVE!
5 meters tall and 20 meters long equals 16 feet tall and 65 and a half feet long
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
this is a fantastic story, i hope to read more