Reviews for Hail to the (Zero) Queen
goodpie2 chapter 4 . 2/1
Wait. I'm confused. What's an Erebus? I thought that was the name of the brood.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Kickass...I should've read this sooner.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I like the story so much including the new units for the Swarm. I was surprised that Eliiot was a retired Ghost operative. Looks like Albion chose the wrong country in the wrong time. And I also love the Heavy Wind and the Queen of Blades being friends, it reminds me of someone. Anyway, I would love to see how it ends. 3

P.S. Louise and Kerrigan are the most badass master and familiar EVER!
kiyang064 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I dropped reading at this point because the story lost my interest. I was hoping for a more secretive, and daresay evil, version of Kerrigan like in the first few chapters, but guess that wasn't your plan. Good luck on your writings.
davycrockett100 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
awesome
Kaore Ryu chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
i did some looking up on the ultralisk and have to say... its MASSIVE!
5 meters tall and 20 meters long equals 16 feet tall and 65 and a half feet long
x-marks-the-spot1974 chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
this is a fantastic story, i hope to read more
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
I don't understand all the antagonizing in this chapter. Most of all, its final dialogue.
It looks like everyone united against Sarah. Why so? And what for plot-wise?

Take Tabitha's dragon for example. It is huge, powerful and dangerous creature. Carnivore even, capable of eating horses and people. But not one picks on it, no one tries to wage war on it. How come Sarah earned less score than dragon? She's just too bitchy probably ))

Maybe some socializing would help Sarah, some familiar bonding with Louise. Dressing Louise for example _
HiroshimaNagasaki chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
My, that was clever choice for familiar.

Moreso, clever choice for sudden tour to distant planet. «Going somewhere? Take you Brood along!». Self-running telepatically controlled genetic laboratory and production plant is handy.

This story could be spiced up is if Sarah had shy, naive and tsundere personality. Come on, what life experience could she have anyway? _ As a human I mean, not as Zerg Queen.
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
...
Why in the Emprahs name is half the chapter about Louise's period?
Firem78910 chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
um typo for the win it's left hand not right hand
edboy4926 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Awesome story
Looking forward to season 2.
Fimbu1vetr chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
AW SHIET
Fimbu1vetr chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This amuses me
mason chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
i have enjoyed this season quite a bit and loved the way that you changed characters for this story. also that shield was very tough but I guess you had to work in the void magic somewhere. next season i'm hoping that you go back to base building and have sarah ask for an area in the newly acquired country for space to grow the swarm.

love one of your recent fans