Reviews for Hail to the (Zero) Queen
Reymen chapter 2 . 6/28
The redoes was really amazing, hope you ever find time to finish it
painfulldarksoul chapter 5 . 2/7
How kissable breasts are, depends on their tinyness/the flattness of a girls chest. The maker of ZnT, knew this. Cute loli, that stopped growing at the age of 15, is her destiny. You committed heresy with this chapter.
Karharot chapter 3 . 1/11
I'm guessing that the re-done part ended in chapter 2 and the rest of the chapters is what remained of the original story.
I think that you made a little mistake by simply editing the chapters instead of posting this as a remake, as a result the old story is pretty much unreadable because its first two chapters are just missing. The differences in those two stories are far too great to treat them as anything else than two different works starting from the same point but then going on their separate paths, those paths may run parallel to each other but that's all. Reading them as one story just leaves the reader in a state of confusion at the chaos that is created by the differences and even mutually exclusive versions of stor progression.

The above issue aside, I must say that those 2 re-done chapters are really amazing very well written and truly worth reading. I really enjoyed reading them and I would be glad for the chance of reading the rest of this story if you will be willing (and able) to find time to finish it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
You just redid the duel
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
You've obviously never read familiar of zero Karin is a bit of a bitch while she loves her daughter's if she thought they were endangering crown or country shed gladly kill them and with a smile on her face thier father spoils them and would never hurt them though
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
Its derflinger not delfinger
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
The first couple chapters are good but then it gets really crappy
IansInsane chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Wait? Why is the fight happening again?
IansInsane chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
This is awesome!
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
Why would a Zerg want to follow Terran convention by naming things? Zerg are not divided by names; they are all The Swarm.
KhazintheDark chapter 12 . 4/2/2015
That, is a long time for it to make contact. Has it been searching for the whole time Elliot has been there?
Red Death chapter 5 . 3/15/2015
You need to separate your dialogue. Every time someone new speaks, start a new paragraph. In this chapter, your dialogue is virtually unreadable. It's almost impossible to tell who's speaking at any given time.
Goodpie2 chapter 4 . 2/1/2015
Wait. I'm confused. What's an Erebus? I thought that was the name of the brood.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Kickass...I should've read this sooner.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/10/2014
I like the story so much including the new units for the Swarm. I was surprised that Eliiot was a retired Ghost operative. Looks like Albion chose the wrong country in the wrong time. And I also love the Heavy Wind and the Queen of Blades being friends, it reminds me of someone. Anyway, I would love to see how it ends. 3

P.S. Louise and Kerrigan are the most badass master and familiar EVER!