Reviews for Bludger to the Face
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/28
just so you know ron NEVER said yes to slughorn party, and she never really ask she said i was thinking about asking you. and hermoine did attack ron and did stop talking to her. so maybe hermoine is in the wrong. since ron had no idea she like him.

do like harrry figureing out he like hermoine this way.
amestoy chapter 2 . 4/23
Funny and delicious, thank you for the story.
This isn't complete. :(
lumoslit chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Aw! I like how you wrote Hermione, and how it took her a while to come around to the idea of liking Harry. Also loved the humour. I'm not normally a Harry/Hermione shipper, but I definitely ship them here :)
lumoslit chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love this! First of all, great summary - really snappy. I love how you wrote Harry, and how confused he is by his friend's actions. And the slow motion falling/realisation was great. Looking forward to reading the second part :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ah-ha this is brilliant, thanks for sharing !
Dementor149 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was funny. Very clever and somehow charming, you should stub your toe more often.

Thanks for sharing.
jupimako chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Adorable!
Sorceress of Magic chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
interesting, wish we could see how they both wake up after this trip to the hospital wing lol
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Will there be a chapter 3?
Please don't take the predictable route of making Harry 'forget' & go back to his earlier state.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
A very sweet, cute story.

D. Page Robin
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
This was a very cute story!

I've become a hopeless H/HR shipper and, if it's not too much trouble, would like to request that, if the muse cooperates, you consider continuing this story line.

Thanks so much for your work.

Best regards,

SteveC.
Josh20 chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
This is great! Srsly what was jkr thinking leaving harry and hermoine like that?!
starboy454 chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
excellent short
starlite22 chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Please up date and add to this.