Reviews for Bludger to the Face
so harry a bad friend, because ron had no idea hermoine like him, so ron did nothing wrong.
csheila chapter 2 . 3/14
Love it, even if it meant Reading Hermionie swooning over Ron. Yech.
madval29 chapter 2 . 2/27
aw. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/27
This is interesting. Great chapter!
draco122 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
awesome that is all that needs to be said.
Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
that is neat very neat and very good.
Draco122
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Fun short story and thanks for sharing!
HPManiac4ever chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful story. Very well written. Couldn't stop laughing when Hermione thought Harry had gone mental. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Montara chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
She did so many things to stop Harry and in the end another bludger made her see her destiny :)))

Thank you!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Nice wake up call :))
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Decent story, flows well, holds reader interest well. I do feel it calls for a third chapter as a conclusion. Thanks for sharing it, Happy New Year.
sonofthehills chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
This is cute. I had not forseen the last few paragraphs. And the last two paragraphs are great!
ZanyMuggle chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
The first chapter was interesting. I really enjoyed the long linear thought process as Harry fell. The second chapter was ok up to the second bludger hit. Then it went to spectacular. Hermione having an epiphany in the same way Harry did was a beautiful stroke. Once again your writing made me literally see the slow motion effect. Thank you very much for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Funny stuff. I like it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
just so you know ron NEVER said yes to slughorn party, and she never really ask she said i was thinking about asking you. and hermoine did attack ron and did stop talking to her. so maybe hermoine is in the wrong. since ron had no idea she like him.

do like harrry figureing out he like hermoine this way.