Reviews for Bludger to the Face
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
I've seen a few stories like this now. One's where Hermione, for some reason, cannot fathom an attracted Harry is anything other than out of his right mind. It always struck me as weird. Hormones can do weird things, but he has always noticed her.

But I really enjoyed this one. The slow motion fall (picturing Harry looking like an anime character in that moment face all stretched and distorted) as realization hits with more force than the bludger.

And the second time. He could have moved them out of the way instead he shielded her and gave her a moment of realization. Wish there was one more chapter of the two of them waking up in the Hospital Wing and finally being OK with their attraction.
Noacat chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
fudge hit wrong button. as I was saying, so few authors write a male lead as a romantic. and you do! it's lovely and important. men have romantic feelings too and it should be okay to express then and it's often not. I really appreciate your writing.
Noacat chapter 2 . 12/7/2017
I love the way you write Harry. so few authors write a male
dharani.das86 chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
cute
ManicEpa chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
wow...10/10...make more plzzzzz
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
Aww...this story is utterly adorable! Your Harry is just too cute for words! If only a bludger to the face would've woken up Harry to the wonder that is Hermione in canon, we could've seen these two become the couple that we wanted them to be! I really enjoyed reading about how poor Hermione not understanding Harry's intentions in the beginning and later appreciating the fact that he genuinely liked her for herself. You've written a believable HHr story in my opinion because Harry Potter does have the tendency to act on instinct while Hermione Granger tends to question everything before actually taking any action. Thanks for writing this little gem of a story! In fact, based on how it ended, I hope you decide to write a follow-up one day, if only to show how Harry and Hermione have progressed in their relationship after their interesting first date ;-)
yitiantulong chapter 2 . 5/20/2017
Awww... thanks, this is cute and very sweet! :) (Perhaps a little OOC for Harry and Hermione, but I wish this is what happened in Canon vs. what actually did!)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
so harry a bad friend, because ron had no idea hermoine like him, so ron did nothing wrong.
csheila chapter 2 . 3/14/2017
Love it, even if it meant Reading Hermionie swooning over Ron. Yech.
madval29 chapter 2 . 2/27/2017
aw. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This is interesting. Great chapter!
draco122 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
awesome that is all that needs to be said.
Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
that is neat very neat and very good.
Draco122
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Fun short story and thanks for sharing!
HPManiac4ever chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful story. Very well written. Couldn't stop laughing when Hermione thought Harry had gone mental. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.