Reviews for Bludger to the Face
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/12
Fun short story and thanks for sharing!
HPManiac4ever chapter 2 . 3/28
Wonderful story. Very well written. Couldn't stop laughing when Hermione thought Harry had gone mental. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Montara chapter 2 . 2/9
She did so many things to stop Harry and in the end another bludger made her see her destiny :)))

Thank you!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/9
Nice wake up call :))
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Decent story, flows well, holds reader interest well. I do feel it calls for a third chapter as a conclusion. Thanks for sharing it, Happy New Year.
sonofthehills chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
This is cute. I had not forseen the last few paragraphs. And the last two paragraphs are great!
ZanyMuggle chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
The first chapter was interesting. I really enjoyed the long linear thought process as Harry fell. The second chapter was ok up to the second bludger hit. Then it went to spectacular. Hermione having an epiphany in the same way Harry did was a beautiful stroke. Once again your writing made me literally see the slow motion effect. Thank you very much for writing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Funny stuff. I like it.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
just so you know ron NEVER said yes to slughorn party, and she never really ask she said i was thinking about asking you. and hermoine did attack ron and did stop talking to her. so maybe hermoine is in the wrong. since ron had no idea she like him.

do like harrry figureing out he like hermoine this way.
amestoy chapter 2 . 4/23/2015
Funny and delicious, thank you for the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
This isn't complete. :(
lumoslit chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Aw! I like how you wrote Hermione, and how it took her a while to come around to the idea of liking Harry. Also loved the humour. I'm not normally a Harry/Hermione shipper, but I definitely ship them here :)
lumoslit chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
I love this! First of all, great summary - really snappy. I love how you wrote Harry, and how confused he is by his friend's actions. And the slow motion falling/realisation was great. Looking forward to reading the second part :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 2 . 12/21/2014
Ah-ha this is brilliant, thanks for sharing !
Dementor149 chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
That was funny. Very clever and somehow charming, you should stub your toe more often.

Thanks for sharing.