Reviews for Bludger to the Face
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 6/21
Aww...this story is utterly adorable! Your Harry is just too cute for words! If only a bludger to the face would've woken up Harry to the wonder that is Hermione in canon, we could've seen these two become the couple that we wanted them to be! I really enjoyed reading about how poor Hermione not understanding Harry's intentions in the beginning and later appreciating the fact that he genuinely liked her for herself. You've written a believable HHr story in my opinion because Harry Potter does have the tendency to act on instinct while Hermione Granger tends to question everything before actually taking any action. Thanks for writing this little gem of a story! In fact, based on how it ended, I hope you decide to write a follow-up one day, if only to show how Harry and Hermione have progressed in their relationship after their interesting first date ;-)
yitiantulong chapter 2 . 5/20
Awww... thanks, this is cute and very sweet! :) (Perhaps a little OOC for Harry and Hermione, but I wish this is what happened in Canon vs. what actually did!)
so harry a bad friend, because ron had no idea hermoine like him, so ron did nothing wrong.
csheila chapter 2 . 3/14
Love it, even if it meant Reading Hermionie swooning over Ron. Yech.
madval29 chapter 2 . 2/27
aw. Great story!
madval29 chapter 1 . 2/27
This is interesting. Great chapter!
draco122 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
awesome that is all that needs to be said.
Draco122
draco122 chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
that is neat very neat and very good.
Draco122
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 4/12/2016
Fun short story and thanks for sharing!
HPManiac4ever chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Wonderful story. Very well written. Couldn't stop laughing when Hermione thought Harry had gone mental. Thank you for writing such an amazing story.
Montara chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
She did so many things to stop Harry and in the end another bludger made her see her destiny :)))

Thank you!
Montara chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Nice wake up call :))
LWJ2 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
Decent story, flows well, holds reader interest well. I do feel it calls for a third chapter as a conclusion. Thanks for sharing it, Happy New Year.
sonofthehills chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
This is cute. I had not forseen the last few paragraphs. And the last two paragraphs are great!
ZanyMuggle chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
The first chapter was interesting. I really enjoyed the long linear thought process as Harry fell. The second chapter was ok up to the second bludger hit. Then it went to spectacular. Hermione having an epiphany in the same way Harry did was a beautiful stroke. Once again your writing made me literally see the slow motion effect. Thank you very much for writing this!