Reviews for Children of the Underworld
K chapter 8 . 5/24
First off, id like to say this was an amazingly well done crossover, and I have been reading it non-stop the last few days.

I don't know why you cut off, particularly when your philosophy earlier mentioned not makeing people wait , but I know life can throw all kinds of surprises at you.

If you do read these, I want you to know I love what you've done here, the adaptions you've made to the characters beacuse of changes from cannon were well excucuted, the plots were original and intresting, with well planned integration of both. I've enjoyed reading this fic a lot& Thank you for writing it.

It seems unlikely to come true after the amount of time that has passed, but I'm still hopeing for an update someday. You left a hell of a book.

As a last thing, If you liked bioshock infinate, you may also like bioshock one or two. I know one has a crazy good plot twist, but I am really fond of Eleanor lamb and the additions they made to rapture in two.
GranEvol21 chapter 8 . 5/16
I just want to know if the prophecy would come true just as Nico feared, or if Percy was right and that it wouldn't be about Nico. Or if the End of Days really was just a nightclub!
diggydogdandy chapter 8 . 5/7
Goodbye, fanfic. I will miss you...
The mourner chapter 1 . 4/19
I will forever wander your fanfic, lost in a book that will never be completed. (sobbing noises)
Al chapter 8 . 4/18
Oh, please! Continue this story! You do such a great job of expanding Riordan's universe. You call it AU, but it fits so well.
PJF4E chapter 8 . 3/12
Love this fic!
RebeccaGuan2 chapter 8 . 3/7
i cant wait
sasy39 chapter 8 . 1/27
this is amazing can't wait for what comes next
Asildasonwattpad chapter 8 . 1/11
You know, Asilda's on this site called Wattpad, with all of her stories up there under the same titles as they are on here. Just saying in case you guys want to talk to her for real on something she legitimately checks. She's revised all of the stories in the Death God Alliance series, in order to fit in a little more with the Heroes of Olympus. Not a lot has changed in the revisions, just small things. But Children of the Underworld is on there, though I can't tell you the last time it was updated. She's active though, as she reads and comments on stories. Just a little info if anyone wants to go check it out.
Son Of Nyx 11 chapter 8 . 1/9
Brilliant AU, read all the story's in this crossover, most likely the best crossover between PJ and the Kane Chronicles on this site. I know that you stopped writing years ago and that's up to you, but there would be many people (me included) who would love to read these if you updated again.
Plzplzplzwrite chapter 8 . 1/8
Hi Asilda! You're the best! I love your stories, they have real potential. I know you stopped writing this years ago, but could you please start writing it again? I think a lot of people would be happy with you. Also, were you talking about the Keys of Hades (the ones that can lock and unlock death)? Keep writing! Go, Asilda!
Apollo is boss chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Is Nico's plan to use Hades' sword to unlock death and save Hazel? If so, that is a really good idea. Also, is Hades going to find out about Anubis anytime soon? I've been waiting for that since the beginning of the story. Please update soon.
Madison Futch chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
Please please please finish this! I'm in so much suspense!
Animegeneral17 chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
Noooo! This hasn't been updated in three years. This AU is so so good! 'Sigh' if you ever update this again, I'd be thrilled to read it.
Grammar Nazi co chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
This is, without a doubt, the best Percy Jackson/Kane Chronicles crossover I have ever read. The Alliance AU has almost everything I love about fanfics and literature in general: interesting and entertaining characters and dialogue, a good, fast-moving plot that sucks you in and doesn't let go, plenty to read- I don't think I've ever found a fanfic so long! :D and best of all, very well written! The only thing that could make it better is if you finished it. I know it's been three years, so that probably won't happen, but I would really like to know how they get out of the underworld. I'm sure my sister and I will be discussing this fanfic and it's possible endings for days.