Reviews for Children of the Underworld
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/27
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH!
Sylva12 chapter 8 . 8/22
Hi, I really love this series, but it seems like you might have abandoned it, I was just wondering if I could have your permission to continue it with my own version on wattpad. I know that alot of people have been wanting to see what happens next and I do too, and since you don't seem to be continuing this book I wanted to continue it for you and even if it wasn't going to be the ending you had in mind, I want there to be an ending to nicely close up this amazing series.
Thanks.
tetyfernands chapter 8 . 8/3
Okay, I'll be crying for the rest of the year now. Because the best story EVER was abandoned three years ago, and I just can't deal with it. I was having the time of my life reading the series, loving the plots and loving ever more the characters, eager for the next chapter, and then... Nothing. Yeap, crying till december sounds about right.
Nox Melum chapter 8 . 7/24
People getting worried you abandoned this fic after some months? Try three years!
*Semi-accusing glare*

But seriously, please continue this. The series is really, really good, and I'm excited for more of it when you get around to it.
Angelica101 chapter 8 . 6/26
This story is awesome and I love all your writing, but this story was left alone for a long time so can you please complete it? Thank you so much for giving me a story I will never forget, but I wonder if I'll ever find out Nico's plan.
SilverKleptoFox chapter 8 . 5/18
Wow. I just finished this one, I've been reading your entire Alliance AU for the past week- I was looking for a Nico version of the two crossover stories rick Riordan wrote, and boy did I find it. This whole series was great. I know it's been three years and it'll prolly never be finished and I respect that, life moves on, but... Would you mind telling me how it ends? I'd love to know.
Thanks for writing all of this, btw. I seriously considered printing it put to keep on my bookshelf with the Kane Chronickes, it was that good.
stopthattimerave chapter 8 . 5/17
I'm certain I'm not alone in saying that I still love this fic series (it's been three, four years since I first discovered it, and it's just as marvelous as I thought it was in middle school! - no small feat, most people can't write so professionally or beautifully as you) and would love to read what happens next. I know you've probably forgotten all about it by now, but - please come back. Keep going! These stories are too good to be abandoned.
IvoryDrAGon chapter 8 . 5/13
Are you going to use the keys in Hades sword, the ones that unlock death?
Yay! Nico's awake again! You really need to update tho. My brain is melting from the anticipation. Ciao for know.
Jen chapter 1 . 3/27
This story is AWESOME! It's the best piece of Percy Jackson crossover fanfic I've read. I love how you keep Nico, Percy, Sadie, Carter, and everyone else in character, and the plots are fascinating. Please, please, please, please, please continue writing, or at least send a message so we know if you (sob) have abandoned the story.
Spoiler Alert for The Demigod Files and Heroes of Olympus! Regarding Nico's plan to bring back Hazel. I know in the original Heroes of Olympus Thanatos the Greek god of death is chained, so Nico manages to rescue Hazel, what with the mass exodus of souls. Afterwards Hades turns a blind eye since he actually does care about his children and wants Hazel to have a second chance. In this AU though that obviously wouldn't work. My guess is that Nico steals his father's powerful sword. In the Demigod Files Persephone created a sword that "has the power to unlock death", basically bring people (or even an evil Titan) back to life. Percy, Thalia, and Nico helped get it back when it was stolen by the Titans. A scene with Nico and the others sneaking around Hades' palace would be such fun! If that is what actually happens (and even if it isn't!), I hope I'll get to read it.
Tratie4thewin chapter 8 . 3/23
What happened to not abaning this? You need to continue.
Booksforever03 chapter 8 . 3/22
Are you EVER gonna make another chapter? Cause I think you abandoned this story. I'm not going to stand it.
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 8 . 3/19
Please tell me there's one after this! PLEASE! I need a chapter nine! no, I need a chapter 16!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 7 . 3/19
You, have the best effect on me! I tear up whenever I read one of your stories. :'( :'( I still love it!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 6 . 3/19
I can read Spanish, so that was so adorable!