Reviews for You'll Be Given Love (You Have To Trust It)
Psychedelicpanda chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Loved this! So beautiful ;))))))
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i started out all heartbroken and cursing you for doing this to me but then it turned into a frigging epic happy ending ...so 'this makes me very happy' XD ...love it...this is so beautiful that i can't even...
dean having cas wing marks on him just about killed me on the destiel love scale

(btw i have written an open letter/petition to spn writers about dean and need signs ...if you wanna help then pm me i will give details ...otherwise ignore this and i am sorry for including this XD pls help)
liz chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I am so glad that this caught my eye before I did my usual search for chaptered fic, because that was kind of amazingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
chuck, chuck, chuck,...we should have known! i mean, after all, chuck spelled backwards is kcuhc...uhh,. wait. i mean, it, he, what! well...i just mean... uuuuhhhh1 nevertheless, i enjoyed the ride. lately the stories i have been reading have been very morose. even though i cried a bit, i still got what i needed-hope and renewal. thanks.
SuperAwesomePandaKitty chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Oh my god this was amazing :3 *claps* bravo!
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
this was was beautifully sad and wonderful, thank you
precious1075 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Wow! This was so well written. Wasn't expecting him to die and then thought he would stay that way. Beautiful characterization and the burn scars on Dean's body and the visual images of Dean making the stone and staying to talk to him were heartbreaking and wonderful. I loved this. Thank you so much!
Riceball-1989 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow...just wow. That was...I'm speechless. But seriously...fantastic! Beautiful! Amazing! Wonderful...and just wow.
The Chuck part totally makes sense...at least to me it does. Then you have Dean praying. Praying! I cannot express the love I have right now
Asiill chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I really don't understand why this doesn't have the thousand and one reviews it deserves. The only thing I can say is that I imagine people have read this and were too choked up to put their thoughts in order enough to write one. ((; its taken me two days to getting around to typing this))

I'd like to start by saying that when Cas died and Dean screamed, I had to reteach myself how to breathe, after reteaching my broken heart how to beat. That scene was so. fucking. painful.

I've seen the theory of Cas' wings being burned onto Dean flutter about Tumblr for a month or so now, but this is the first fic I've ever read that portrays it so perfectly.
"It's two months before Dean can wear anything with sleeves—then he won't wear anything without long sleeves."- yeah pretty much lost it at that.

When you brought Chuck in I had every finger crossed that you were doing what I thought you were doing. Dean's confession about what he hoped and prayed for (before he knows who Chuck is) was amazing, and his fury and anger when he figures it out... even better.

Not going to lie. My favorite part of this whole fic was: "Hey man, I was just talkin' to Cas."

Maybe because of how sad the whole picture was. Seeing Dean standing there in silence, just looking down at a grave he'd hand dug for an angel (the one person he always just sort of assumed would make it), his best friend. A stone he hand carved with Castiel's name. The fact that he bothered learning how to spell it in Enochian.
Then the fact that he admitted to talking to Cas. Praying as it were. Believing deep in his soul, even if he didn't admit it, that somewhere, he knew Cas could hear him.

Getting Cas back was of course amazing and Im a huge fan of the fact that his wings will forever be burned into Dean's skin. ((And also that his first words were "Hello Dean."))

Anyway, I guess Ill quit now before my review is fic length ; but really, this?
This was /awesome/.

Well done.
Lauren chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I do not need this many tears this early in the morning (5am and no sleep!)

Very beautiful and tender. I got a good chuckle out of the prophet. I thought the same in one episode. At least I think we're thinking the same. I'm only on season 7 so...anyway!

I loved this. I can't give a good constructive review due to being tired, so I'll leave it at that. Lovely story.