Reviews for Puppy Chow
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It would have been really good to see Dean get revenge on a hellhound. I also thought the boys ought to be spreading that bloodbath around. Surely careful use of a big dog's blood would have been enough for 2.
Hundley chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
This story is refreshing after that utterly disappointing turn of events the show gave us. It's nice to see that some people still think Dean Winchester can get it up for the job...and,
SPN Writers, could I just say that it really isn't that hard to do if you would do your friggin' job.

Thanks for the story. The show should have went like this.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I have to agree, I was a bit upset that they didn't have Dean do the deed himself, or find a way for BOTH brothers to have killed it so they BOTH have to complete all the trials. I mean, on the level that Dean seems suicidal I get why they would have Sam do it so that Dean has something to live for and doesn't let it be his final hunts so to speak, but still, it sorta takes all the power away from Dean when he didn't kill the hellhound and I really wanted to see him get his revenge after being torn up by one...also, with hellhounds after Dean previously, where did they get the info on the holy goggles to see them, I feel like I'm missing something there...or the writer's are...
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Amen! Pretty awesome, darling, and I guess that's just the way Dean is meant to be, he won't change it, we wouldn't want to change it, his brother can't change it. Loved your Dean POV, that's totally him. And his last message to Crowley? That should get his attention. Cause whatever you might say about the King of Hell, he sure loves his pets!

xx Kate
Psycho33 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love your version...I too wanted dean to take care of business, especially after that speech to sam. We can dream and hope that someone writes it the way it should have been. Thanks for doing that.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I agree. After everything he's been through, he really, really deserved to be the one to take on God's little bit of (perverse) fun. For a human who's supposed to have beaten all comers in Purgatory, and had his fighting skills honed like no other hunter ever has by being in a battle to survive 24/7 for a year, things have been knocking him over and disarming him way to easily and very regularly this season! I waaay prefer your version!
Chick xx
Sharlot chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Thank you for this. I'll keep this and snuggle with it and buy it flowers. It's the only way I will get my satisfaction from S8, it appears. I'm glad Dean got his revenge on the Hellhound...finally. If only in fanfic. ;) Wonderful, D. This really hit the spot!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I like it, I too wanted Dean to get to fulfill his role as Sammy's guardian.
DBB x
ontara chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great story. and I agree - Dean should have faced the trials - I would have loved to see him face the black dogs - kinda like facing his own private demons...but yeah. Thanks for sharing :)
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I like your version waaaay the hell better than theirs! Would it have been so hard for them to get a clue and let it play out so we had a real hero to root for? Wonderful characterization of Dean - who incidentally is not suicidal just realistic. Maybe you should be ready to rewrite the rest of the season as we go. Just in case. :)
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Cute scene. I am actually happy that they had Sam do what he did, and take on the trials. It's great to see him protecting Dean for a change. But I like this scene as you had it play out. I could've seen this just as well.