Reviews for What If?
Districtfoursix chapter 39 . 7/14/2016
I just read this whole story in one night and I love it. I hope you will make more one shots one day
penandra chapter 39 . 8/11/2015
"That's a lot of heart, Bones."
Love this perspective of how it might have gone! :-D
Sylvia Hill chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
This short story would be a good beginning for a longer one. I've often wondered what happened after he got sloppy drunk and she probably had to get him home - hmmmm?
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 38 . 2/13/2015
What if...Christine heard the F word from Booth and he has to do damage control? (The Money Maker on the Merry-Go-Round). Please update soon!
GuiltyPleasure90 chapter 39 . 2/4/2015
I love it! Please update soon!
pasha54 chapter 36 . 2/4/2015
Gulp. Sob.
Guest chapter 39 . 1/12/2015
This is so sad! More happy fics please!
Melbones chapter 38 . 1/12/2015
This was great I'd really love to see it develop into a two or three shot. So much more could be explored. Liked the unexpected turn of the pregnancy to Sully.
paladin117 chapter 39 . 1/11/2015
What if... Sully cheats on Brennan and gives her an STD.
jsboneslover chapter 39 . 1/11/2015
I don't think Bones would ever do this, because she wouldn't leave any evidence. The corpse on the pole left a LOT of evidence...With the Columbus quarter, do you have her setting up her father?
changdi chapter 39 . 1/11/2015
All of a sudden, this seems so eerily possible.
razztaztic chapter 38 . 1/6/2015
If anyone would know how babies sometimes just make their own schedule, Booth would.
BunheadKitKat19 chapter 38 . 1/5/2015
What if Vincent survived, but faked his death? Or he could have came back something less dark. Please keep this up.
sldlovestv18 chapter 38 . 1/5/2015
These are beautifully written oneshots.

Now... Don't snap at me here but I would be interested in seeing someone who is clearly very attached to Booth and Brennan write something about one or both of them reacting to Sweets death because I find the shows reactions a tad... seem to be a good writer, and I think this would be something interesting for you to do. Maybe a... What if Booth/Brennan eventually have some sort episode after Sweets death and the other comforts them? I dunno... Maybe I'm being foolish.
Adelled chapter 38 . 1/4/2015